Time to allow Dunne to move on?

Dunne is still a quality player. Yesterday he was one of only 3 players to give a shit and has spent most of the season covering for Richards.

Yes. Move him on. Colossal for years. his heart isn't here anymore.

We need players who are focussed at all times with the way we attack. he switches off to much and when he gets on the ball he panics.

Kompany into the defense with Toure. That is what I want to see. Vinny as captain. He has been speaking out recently telling the fans to stick with the team and support them. All the traits of a captain without the armband. Give it to him I say.

I'd only move him on if he wasn't prepared to fight for a place. We need another centre half in, and I'd have Dunne alongside him at the moment.

Ideally it will be a left sided one so Dunne can move back to the right side, but either way I think the addition of Bridge will make things a lot easier for him.

I'd keep him.He still has a few good years left in him and alongside a quality centre half with pace he would do well.He is a prem standard centre half and would be difficult to replace.

Christ so you'd prefer a centre back pairing of Micah Richards and Ben Haim?

All this Dunnie bashing is getting on my tits. He doesn't seem to have a great relationship with Hughes yet he's still one of the few who seemed to care yesterday. He's also not playing well cos he's next to the laziest centre back in the league.

ChesterRdBlue said:
I've heard he is back on the beer. Not sure how true that is though.

I live in an area called Stockton heath in warrington, just off jct 9 of the M56. A few of the city players live near me. Dunne, Ireland and until recently Micah all live down the road.

The other week, the Saturday night before the Hull away game Dunne was out in a bar called the 101, with his mates, Drinking pints and smoking shit loads.

Now ive never been one to get on players backs for going out and having a social life but I felt he was just taking the piss. He was banned for the Hull game but still for our "captiain" to be out on the lash the night before a game smoking his tits off and half pissed told me that he just didnt give a fuck.

For me it is now time for him to go, been wank all season and because Micah is poor this season Dunnes frailties have been exposed.

In games like yesterdays we need a captain and that fat pissed up tw*t isnt the man.

Dobsy87 said:
Christ so you'd prefer a centre back pairing of Micah Richards and Ben Haim?

All this Dunnie bashing is getting on my tits. He doesn't seem to have a great relationship with Hughes yet he's still one of the few who seemed to care yesterday. He's also not playing well cos he's next to the laziest centre back in the league.

No- we buy two new centre backs- All this Dunnie bashing is getting on my tits. Waken up lad, he is a fuckin accident waiting to happen.

If that is true, and i have to accept your word in good faith, then i can only hope the club is aware, because it explains everything. Scandalous.

If that is true, and i have to accept your word in good faith, then i can only hope the club is aware, because it explains everything. Scandalous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.