Time to drop Yaya?

yozzer

i dont hate him, i also dont thinks hes shit....
but i think he is not playing well and maybe, a sit down yaya might liven him up now other midfielders are back to fitness

Re: time to drop yaya ?????

Sit down? He looks like he does too much of that as it is! Get him cycling to work with the Boss man, shift a few of those big macs off his love handles.

I don't believe you'll ever see Yaya dropped except for League Cup matches.
I'm certain it's written in his contract that if he's fit, he plays

would be interesting to see how the team performs without him. Maybe then it will give us a better understanding of the job he does

Mancini has often spoken about the need to rotate the squad after CL games, so there's a chance Milner and de Jong could come in for Barry and Yaya.

yozzer said:
i dont hate him, i also dont thinks hes shit....
but i think he is not playing well and maybe, a sit down yaya might liven him up now other midfielders are back to fitness

Completely agree, he seems to have lost his drive a bit since changing position. If De Jong's 100% fit drop Yaya and play De Jong with Barry.

jay_mcfc said:
Nice to know you don't hate him, what a relief
well on here you do have to declare peace before war when you dare to throw a mix in about a player you feel aint playing there best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.