Time to drop Yaya?

Re: time to drop yaya ?????

jayfx said:
yozzer said:
i dont hate him, i also dont thinks hes shit....
but i think he is not playing well and maybe, a sit down yaya might liven him up now other midfielders are back to fitness

Completely agree, he seems to have lost his drive a bit since changing position. If De Jong's 100% fit drop Yaya and play De Jong with Barry.

I dont think he's lost his drive, I just think that since De Jong's been absent he's been under orders to stay deeper and not make as many maraunding runs. I think the intention was that he'd partner De Jong and would have a bit more attacking license of the two. But with De Jong out he's been asked to adopt a more defensive role.

Re: time to drop yaya ?????

The Pink Panther said:
I don't believe you'll ever see Yaya dropped except for League Cup matches.
I'm certain it's written in his contract that if he's fit, he plays

Now that you said it, it makes alot of sense...

I think we need to get NDJ back in the team before we start saying Yaya needs resting. He always looks knackered, a la Chris Waddle, so I cant base my decision on that.
Nige is a far better holding midfielder than Yaya, and I think we will see a difference with him back - more confidence to attack up the flanks and dominating the middle more often.

I think we may have seen the last of this gung ho appraoch in away games.

If Yaya has to play then push him further up the field where he can do some damage and where his defensive duties are not as essential.

I think we may see a slightly more defensive set up tomorrow and a fresher side.

Hart
Zab Kompany Lescott Kolorov

Milner De Jong
Yaya
Silva Balotelli
Aguero

bluefromleve32 said:
its not being "dropped" its being rotated. it doesnt make you a bad player its just they cant play every game. fact!

we need to start thinking a squad of 25 not just a team of 11
Nice one.

Its time to start fucking rotating players. Still can't believe we played essentially the same squad Saturday and Tuesday. If Bobby wanted YaYa on Tuesday he never should have played Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.