Time to drop Yaya?

De Jong and Yaya is the way forward.. Although I would like to see Milner play against blackburn and put yaya on the bench

Yaya will be pushed further forward again soon with NDJ almost 100%. Still, with Mancini obsessed with resting players, we could do with resting some central midfielders. Hargreaves, Razak, and De Jong are all options now or will be soon.

Gelsons Dad said:
Just had a quick check and it looks like with one exception we haven't lost when he's played. I'm going to say keep playing him.

erm......

This season he played the in the CS against the rags and BM the other night. So both defeats this season

Last season, Sunderland, Arsenal, Everton, Aston Villa, rags, Kiev, Chelsea, Everton (again)

or am I being clarkied?

It's not gonna happen due to the smallprint in his contract, some of his displays up to xmas last season suggested as much. At times he was as quick as that guy in the London Marathon in the deep sea diving suit but yet he continued to complete the full ninety when it wasn't warranted

Re: time to drop yaya ?????

cibaman said:
jayfx said:
yozzer said:
i dont hate him, i also dont thinks hes shit....
but i think he is not playing well and maybe, a sit down yaya might liven him up now other midfielders are back to fitness

Completely agree, he seems to have lost his drive a bit since changing position. If De Jong's 100% fit drop Yaya and play De Jong with Barry.

I dont think he's lost his drive, I just think that since De Jong's been absent he's been under orders to stay deeper and not make as many maraunding runs. I think the intention was that he'd partner De Jong and would have a bit more attacking license of the two. But with De Jong out he's been asked to adopt a more defensive role.

agreed he is playing in position to help the team now de jong is fit, the ya ya that we love can be back in his best position to stick one in the m-----s net this month

The Pink Panther said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Just had a quick check and it looks like with one exception we haven't lost when he's played. I'm going to say keep playing him.

erm......

This season he played the in the CS against the rags and BM the other night. So both defeats this season

Last season, Sunderland, Arsenal, Everton, Aston Villa, rags, Kiev, Chelsea, Everton (again)

or am I being clarkied?

Was talking this season and the CS is a friendly.

So It's one defeat in how many?
He was a rock again today, barely putting a foot wrong while milner gave the ball away all over the pitch.

103 passes today 93 complete!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.