Time to drop Yaya?

Once again, he is a fantastic footballer even if not always consistent. And we'll see his darting runs again soon I think as De Jong will go back into the holding role more often.

Re: time to drop yaya ?????

jayfx said:
yozzer said:
i dont hate him, i also dont thinks hes shit....
but i think he is not playing well and maybe, a sit down yaya might liven him up now other midfielders are back to fitness

Completely agree, he seems to have lost his drive a bit since changing position. If De Jong's 100% fit drop Yaya and play De Jong with Barry.

Just think it takes time to get back to his best, thats all jut give him time and games

He really must train the bare minimum in the summer. It's amazing how you can watch his fitness levels literally increase between a few days.

LoveCity said:
Once again, he is a fantastic footballer even if not always consistent. And we'll see his darting runs again soon I think as De Jong will go back into the holding role more often.
Agreed he seems better when further forward De Jong gives him that freedom

ell said:
would be interesting to see how the team performs without him. Maybe then it will give us a better understanding of the job he does

We will have more shots on target and somebody who runs around more.

i wouldnt have complained if he was dropped today tbh.
but thought he did really well.
still think theres gotta be room in the centre of that midfield for jimmy though, he gets up and down that pitch like no other midfielder we have does

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.