Time to face the music.

Pam

Hughes is out of his depth. No fucker has heard of him outside of this country. I don't imagine he was a household name in Brazil when Kaka was grouwing up. He's going to struggle to attact enough big names to get us where we want to go and its getting frustrating. At the end of the season, we need Mourhinio.

I'm sure no-one had ever head of Fergunson before he was a sucess at the rags, none of you lot had ever heard of Mourinho before his success in the Champions League with Porto, howe about that French bloke who took over at Arsenal 10 or so years ago?

Hughes managed to attract Santa Cruz to Blackburn one of the players we are been linked with
He has managed at international level
having Hughes as manager didnt stop Robinho here

soem of us City fans need to wake up and realise it might take a year or two before we win the league

its been nearly 33 years since we wont anything so surely we can wait one or two more

sorry but who is Murhinio?

Mark Hughes did play for Man Utd, Chelsea, Barcelona and Bayern Munich, so I think a few cognoscenti might JUST have heard of him.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=103028" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/vi ... 1&t=103028</a>

Bluemoon115 said:
I'm sure no-one had ever head of Fergunson before he was a sucess at the rags, none of you lot had ever heard of Mourinho before his success in the Champions League with Porto, howe about that French bloke who took over at Arsenal 10 or so years ago?

+1

wenger had a succesful career before he took over....he was part of frances youth team setup along with raymond domeneque....he brought through frances youth system most of the top french players of the current time...he already knew who were the best young french stars

and also this >>>

His managerial career took off when he became the manager of AS Monaco in 1987. He won the league in 1988 (his first season in charge) and the French Cup in 1991, and signed high-calibre players such as Glenn Hoddle, George Weah and Jürgen Klinsmann. He also signed 23-year old Youri Djorkaeff from Strasbourg; the future World Cup winner finished joint top goalscorer in Ligue 1 (with 20 goals) during Wenger's final season in France. Wenger turned down approaches by Bayern Munich and the France national team out of loyalty for Monaco, only to be fired after a poor start to the 1994-95 season.

Pam said:
Hughes is out of his depth. No fucker has heard of him outside of this country. I don't imagine he was a household name in Brazil when Kaka was grouwing up. He's going to struggle to attact enough big names to get us where we want to go and its getting frustrating. At the end of the season, we need Murhinio.
Hughes is out of his depth. No fucker has heard of him outside of this country. I don't imagine he was a household name in Brazil when Kaka was grouwing up. He's going to struggle to attact enough big names to get us where we want to go and its getting frustrating. At the end of the season, we need Murhinio.

So we are blaming Hughes for our inability to attract Kaka.
Fuck me, I feel sorry for Hughes, he gets the blame for everything...

Maybe it is because we have won nothing for fucking ages and not challenged for anything in ages. If it is true that Kaka is not coming to City, that shows what a true pro is all about, not bothered about Money and showing loyalty.

Get of Hughes back and get behind the team. It will take a good couple of years to start making progress

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.