Time to get the cheque book or say good bye to the league

VOOMER

So much for our vaunted strength in depth. We have no pace in defence outside Clichy and have just seen a golden chance evaporate because the wheels fall of because we only have 2 decent full backs. At least the rag scum lost without their main men, we can't even say Blackburn were less depleted than Sunderland! Zabs, lescott, de jong, edin, johnson and Ak simply not good enough either for the league, or the champions league and that is where we are aiming for. Forget Chelski rebuilding there team, we haven't even built our first one yet, dead wood all over the place. Right, now I feel better.

Thiago Silva, Pedro, Van Persie,Hoillett and Henley (the left back from blackburn), Sneijder and De Rossi, send Edin of on loan along with AK and Johnson.

VOOMER said:
Thiago Silva, Pedro, Van Persie,Hoillett and Henley (the left back from blackburn), Sneijder and De Rossi, send Edin of on loan along with AK and Johnson.

all of them? keep dreaming mate.

VOOMER said:
So much for our vaunted strength in depth. We have no pace in defence outside Clichy and have just seen a golden chance evaporate because the wheels fall of because we only have 2 decent full backs. At least the rag scum lost without their main men, we can't even say Blackburn were less depleted than Sunderland! Zabs, lescott, de jong, edin, johnson and Ak simply not good enough either for the league, or the champions league and that is where we are aiming for. Forget Chelski rebuilding there team, we haven't even built our first one yet, dead wood all over the place. Right, now I feel better.

YCNMIU

Whilst i do agree we need a couple of more players your post is just OTT

Upheaval would be the death of our title chances not the saviour. A couple of players might help but not this gigantic overhaul you're suggesting. De Rossi and Hazard/other winger would help us, many would say a CB but I think we're generally good enough defensively until summer, we'd had 3 clean sheets before today although Lescott suddenly seems to be becoming error prone again and Kolarov is poor but we have Clichy and Zaba.

Yet another wank thread. City are by a country mile best team in league, just struggled to get a lucky break against 10 defenders again.

You are either fucking thick or a scum fan - or by default both

VOOMER said:

read the first line mate then stoped can i have the 30 seconds of my life back that YOU took away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.