Time to give Bentley a chance.

BibbyBlue85 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Lol Weiss isn't starting because there are simply better players starting in front of him. To say he should be playing now because the tranny was doing well at his age is ridiculous

Who is better than Weiss in your opinion?

SWP

BibbyBlue85 said:
El Boy Wonder said:
Exactly. He is doing the right thing, introducing him slowly. With the amount of stick the team is getting at the moment everyone would be on his back if he wasnt assisting 12 goals a game and wreck his confidence.

There is a difference between introducing him slowly and just not playing him. Weiss' end product is better than SWP's imo and he makes more things happen in a game.

Based on a few minutes here and there and a game against Scunthorpe. The hype surrounding this lad is incredible. He needs to be introduced gradually, he isnt the finished article yet. Look at how Wenger handles prodigous talent. Thats the blueprint

El Boy Wonder said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
There is a difference between introducing him slowly and just not playing him. Weiss' end product is better than SWP's imo and he makes more things happen in a game.

Based on a few minutes here and there and a game against Scunthorpe. The hype surrounding this lad is incredible. He needs to be introduced gradually, he isnt the finished article yet. Look at how Wenger handles prodigous talent. Thats the blueprint

Yes he says if they are good enough they are old enough. See you are basing your findings on Weiss on a few minutes here and there, i am basing my findings on these plus each international he has played and i have watched. When you have watched Weiss as much as i have then maybe your opinion may change

BibbyBlue85 said:
El Boy Wonder said:

Yes he says if they are good enough they are old enough. See you are basing your findings on Weiss on a few minutes here and there, i am basing my findings on these plus each international he has played and i have watched. When you have watched Weiss as much as i have then maybe your opinion may change

To be fair mate, im going to have to agree with the professionals who see him every single day. Take off your blue tinted spectacles. Right now, the best thing is to keep him limited to sub appearances, keep him hungry. Throw him to the lions and we could destroy him

On this very forum i have read about how he is the new Messi, so can you imagine the backlash if he struggled? It would ruin him

I'd have hoped that users on this forum might have learnt lessons from before we bought Bellamy. 95% of people just thought he was a horrible little gobshite and didn't want him at the club. Now they all hold their hands up and admit they got it wrong. History is there to be learnt from. I admit that the potential signing of Bentley doesn't exactly get me overly excited, but he looked a top player under Hughes at Blackburn, so give him a chance if he does come here. People are constantly slagging off Hughes' man management skills, but he's got the best out of players that other managers have struggled with.

El Boy Wonder said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

To be fair mate, im going to have to agree with the professionals who see him every single day. Take off your blue tinted spectacles. Right now, the best thing is to keep him limited to sub appearances, keep him hungry. Throw him to the lions and we could destroy him

On this very forum i have read about how he is the new Messi, so can you imagine the backlash if he struggled? It would ruin him

I am not for 1 minutes saying throw him into the lion's den, all i saying is that Weiss should be used more often and not when we are simply 2 goals up etc. I don't wear blue tinted specs to be honest i just know pure class when i see it. He has every trick in the book with raw pace that can blast past defenders with ease. If we don't start using him soon we may lose the best talent we have had for a while

David Bentley is a legend.....................in his own head.

And that's bigger than COMS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.