Time to hit where it hurts

The Colonel

i thoughts that the coverage tonight from BT was embarrassing. Lineker even looked awkward. From the choice of pundits - Wio "you've got to give them credit" (as complimentary as it got) to a spineless yet sympathetic Shay "I suppose these fans expect the worst". The lack of credit ran was constant. A rhetoric of PSG letting "us" down, City fans not good enough ran throughout.

Im not one to be paranoid of these things. I don't believe in an agenda although rag/ scouse/ arsenal bias is prevalent.

Personally I'm happy to cancel my prescription and articulate why and I would urge others to do the same. They shouldn't be allowed to serve up that biased lazy bitterness without consequence.

HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS - STOP DIRECT DEBIT

Last edited:
i thoughts that the coverage tonight from BT was embarrassing. Lineker even looked awkward. From the choice of pundits - Wio "you've got to give them credit" (as complimentary as it got) to a spineless yet sympathetic Shay "I suppose these fans expect the worst". The lack of credit ran was constant. A rhetoric of PSG letting "us" down, Cith fans not good enough ran throughout.

Im not one to be paranoid of these things. I don't believe in an agenda although rag/ scouse/ arsenal bias is prevalent.

Personally I'm happy to cancel my prescription and articulate why and I would urge others to do the same. They shouldn't be allowed to serve up that biased lazy bitterness without consequence.

You've left yourself open to the jibes of the tin hat brigade there.

Seriously though, if you can't get to the game there's plenty of live streams about. You get to watch it for free and fuck BT over as part of the bargain, or even better, Murdoch.

i thoughts that the coverage tonight from BT was embarrassing. Lineker even looked awkward. From the choice of pundits - Wio "you've got to give them credit" (as complimentary as it got) to a spineless yet sympathetic Shay "I suppose these fans expect the worst". The lack of credit ran was constant. A rhetoric of PSG letting "us" down, Cith fans not good enough ran throughout.

I don't give them fuck all, skybox f5 and recently acquired a fire stick with the bluemoon build on it gets all the city games fuck them..was disgusted with that scouse **** as no sooner had the game kicked off he was more up for talking about swathes of empty seats ..

I am abroad a
t the momen and so watched the game on Bein, much better covefage than in the UK.

Virgin fibre broadband and stream City and Netflix. Why pour money in to a hate machine?

You've left yourself open to the jibes of the tin hat brigade there.

Seriously though, if you can't get to the game there's plenty of live streams about. You get to watch it for free and fuck BT over as part of the bargain, or even better, Murdoch.
Fair enough. I make most games but midweek is tricky. I can survive on streams. It was just appalling tonight, worse and more obvious than ever. I'm sure that there's plenty like me though paying the twunts.

I don't give them fuck all, skybox f5 and recently acquired a fire stick with the bluemoon build on it gets all the city games fuck them..was disgusted with that scouse **** as no sooner had the game kicked off he was more up for talking about swathes of empty seats ..
Skybox for the last 5 years.
Fuck all of em!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's called a zgemma box and a flashed now tv box.

Once you have done this, use your now box and puck one of around ten HD streams with much better English commentary. Or watch it on bt through your zgemma box and laugh out fucking loud knowing your not paying the cunts a penny.

I do. And it feels goooooood.

Most realised 20 years ago, it doesn't matter what channel, even Des Lynam would have a pop at City playing up to he mass audience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.