Time to stop switching right and left midfielders

today SWP swapped from the right to the left wing, then swapped back with johnson to normal, then swapped again but instead swp went in the middle, ermm i don't get it?

Could not agree more with this,
might work better if it was Bellamy swapping with Johnson,
but not SWP

There is a light said:
Does anyone see any value or benefit in carrying on with this one?

Yet again putting SWP produced absolutely nothing on the left today. Last week in the Cup Petrov did nothing. Time to give it up as a bad job Mr Mancini.

I actually thought it worked in Johnson's favour today when they switched. What is frustrating it takes 90 mins to leave Ireland in that link up role behind Adebayor which wasnt working and then replace him like for like with a new player.

There is a light said:
without a dream said:
On the other hand Johnson looks far better on the right and Bellamy looks better on the left.

As it happens each of those two could manage to play on either side, but it is alien to SWP and Petrov.

Alien to a player who played on the left for England earlier this season and did a decent job?

There is a light said:
Does anyone see any value or benefit in carrying on with this one?

Yet again putting SWP produced absolutely nothing on the left today. Last week in the Cup Petrov did nothing. Time to give it up as a bad job Mr Mancini.

you are behind the times, it's the new orthodoxy and it'll happen with full backs soon as well, mark my words

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.