Time to think before acting.

Petetheblu

Constantly hearing that we should get rid of Tevez, from ALL the pundits, top managers and other fans....

But of course their going to say this, at the end of the day. Afterall Tevez is a guaranteed 25-30 goal a season machine....So maybe this is why we are hearing all these so called 'know all's' telling us that Carlos should be "gotten rid of", it's in their interest aswell.

I'm not saying we should or shouldn't get rid, but I think that it's food for thought not to act to hasty.

Well what do you think, do we need to relax a little more and not listen to those with a side agenda or just go all out and get rid of arguable the best player in the Premiership.

Too late for that now. I'm afraid Carlos is finished at this club now. The real question is whether the situation should have been allowed to get this fucked up. In my opinion it shouldn't.

baldmosher said:
I think you should think before starting a new thread.

Yer thought I might get one of those, but this is a thread asking are we stronger or weaker without Tevez? And are our close enemies jumping on this bandwagon to eventually weaken us or are they truly appalled with Carlos's actions?

When people are saying we should sack him or drop his price I totally agree. Why would we gift 30goals a season to someone else for cheap or free?

baldmosher said:
I think you should think before starting a new thread.

Why?

It is in every prem team intrest for us to sack him as they proved last season they dont know how to play him .

I am in no way in support of the little turd

After all, he's started this season on a flyer hasn't he.

Missing a penalty, spurning a one-on-one....

He's a 25-30 goal a season striker when he CARES, he doesn't anymore, we'll be lucky to see him reach double figures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.