Time wasting.

You can only really have a stop clock in games that have the general time clock stop/ starting. Couldn’t really work in football at present as they’d still be no set time for how long it takes for the ‘keeper to retrieve the ball and get round to placing it.
I was saying when the ball is placed or in the throwers hands not whilst he is retrieving it although ball boys and girls are primed to time waste judging by what I’ve seen

The worst part about the yellows in the 91st minute is the ref walks all the way over to the keeper to do it, then doesn’t let the keeper take the kick until the ref is back in position. So books him for time wasting whilst doing it for him
pickford likes this post

I once reffed a County Cup Sunday league game between a 2nd division team & the team who always won the league & usually got to the final. The under dogs took the lead & then went onto waste time constantly. The champions then equalized in the 89th minute. However, I then indicated 9 minutes of injury time. And almost on time the 2nd division team, who had spent the whole game wasting time, scored the winner. Therefore benefitting from their own cheating
There wasn't a lot you could have done about the 2nd division side scoring but you did the right thing in adding the time on at the end if the match.

I was saying when the ball is placed or in the throwers hands not whilst he is retrieving it although ball boys and girls are primed to time waste judging by what I’ve seen

I understand what your suggesting. It would just all be a pointless whilst there’s no set time from when the ball goes out of play until the stop clock starts.

Look at the free kick we had on the edge of the box when Grealish was dragged back. From the whistle blowing for the free kick to Foden actually striking it was around two minutes. No reason why once the whistle was blown the clock can't stop until the whistle is blown for the kick to be taken

Look at the free kick we had on the edge of the box when Grealish was dragged back. From the whistle blowing for the free kick to Foden actually striking it was around two minutes. No reason why once the whistle was blown the clock can't stop until the whistle is blown for the kick to be taken
It’s simple common sense isn’t it, but football as a sport seriously lacks that.

I think if a player goes down with a head injury he should have to go off the pitch and be fully assessed. Would stop these fake head injuries. Players know now that the ref has to stop the game for head injuries.

I think if a player goes down with a head injury he should have to go off the pitch and be fully assessed. Would stop these fake head injuries. Players know now that the ref has to stop the game for head injuries.
HIAs are 15 minutes long in rugby league. Bring that in and it would put a stop to the cheating cunts in footy rolling around holding their faces/heads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.