Timo Werner

Good goalscoring technique with Sterling level speed. What's there not to like?

Of course we should get him. He'd be my Sane replacement. That way we get a speed Winger and Striker in the same player. And when Aguero leaves in a year we can move him to the middle and seasch for the best young winger we can find.

Sane will be gone soon enough and I reckon we should get rid of Mahrez while his reputation is still fairly good.
Nonsense! I'd rather we got Werner and held off on Sancho until Aguero leaves.

Unlike most, the thing I like the most about Sancho is the fact that he is homegrown. I appreciate he is extremely talented. But he is too much like Pepe for my taste. Always one too many tricks and flicks when I watch.

Perhaps he is just growing his skills and will eventually hit automode in 2-3 years and by then be unstoppable like Ronaldo. But right now, I just see too many unnecessary for my taste.

Get Werner. Pepe's twin can wait..

He'd be fine in our system, and if not, we'd easily recoup the money back. We've apparently got serious interest in Traore, who plays in a very defensive & counter-attacking team; Werner is much cheaper, scores a ton more & can play both LW, LF & striker.
Traore is dump. Hope any links are bullshit.

He'd be fine in our system, and if not, we'd easily recoup the money back. We've apparently got serious interest in Traore, who plays in a very defensive & counter-attacking team; Werner is much cheaper, scores a ton more & can play both LW, LF & striker.
We do need explosive pace on the break if Sane leaves, however that has to be tempered with the technical ability when we have possession against a packed defence. There's very few players in world football who have both, it's a very rare commodity, hence why players like Sane (pre-injury) are valued so ridiculously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.