Timo Werner

Can u smarter people tell me how is it possible for this:

Timo Werner 'will abandon RB Leipzig's bid for Champions League glory this season' in order to join Chelsea next month - despite Germans cruising through to quarter-finals
  • Chelsea agreed a five-year contract with Timo Werner after meeting his clause
  • The Germany striker will reportedly complete his move to London this week
  • Werner has chosen not to play in the Champions League for Leipzig in August
  • The Blues swooped in after Liverpool refused to pay £53m for his signature
  • Manager Frank Lampard also wants Kai Havertz and Ben Chilwell this summer
When the transfer window is not even open?
Transfers can be agreed anytime clubs want.There isn't a transfer window only a registration window.

Can u smarter people tell me how is it possible for this:
When the transfer window is not even open?

Chelsea will pay his release Clause and On July 1st he will be able to sign his Chelsea Contract officially BUT won't be able to actually be registered as a Chelsea player for the 2020 season until this one finishes.

So on July 1st he wants to come to London and get acclimated with his new team( Tho he won't be able to participate in any official games or sit in substitute bench area, he'll have to sit with the non match day squad people)

instead of waiting until the end of RB Champions League run ( August 15th it starts)

Last edited:
Chelsea will pay his release Clause and On July 1st he will be able to sign his Chelsea Contract officially BUT won't be able to actually be registered as a Chelsea player for the 2020 season until this one finishes.

So on July 1st he wants to come to London and get acclimated with his new team( Tho he won't be able to participate in any official games or sit in substitute bench area, he'll have to sit with the non match day squad people)

instead of waiting until the end of RB Champions League run ( August 15th it starts)

So this is if both clubs agree on it? what if the other team is reluctant with the transfer? and still the buyoutclause is activated. Does the money move instantly or after the "transfer window registeration". And i guess there is somekind of "well manner" rules for tap in cases and other that are outside of agreement.

So this is if both clubs agree on it? what if the other team is reluctant with the transfer? and still the buyoutclause is activated. Does the money move instantly or after the "transfer window registeration".
he has a release clause ,doesn't matter what anybody else wants, just the buying club and the player

I swear I'm cursed as whenever I've watched a Germany/RB Leipzig game just to check him out he sucks. That may finally change now.

In theory this should be a particularly good signing that lasts a few years. Or at least until Bayern start making moves...

Very good signing by them . I like how they do there business aswell . No fucking about just go and get them .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.