*tin hat time*

A not bad idea but I don't think Abramovich is willing to give up on his prize asset.

It's not really a transfer rumour or comment, just a musing

It'll probably end up in the balotelli thread

Feel free to merge or move MODS

Not too bad an idea, but too risky IMO.
What if Mario kick-starts, he could win them the league, albeit Torres could do the same Visa Versa

Torres is a spent force and has been for several years now despite one or two flashes of his old self... there are so many strikers who would ask for less than half the wages I'd rather have. Just don't get the obsession over him, even Michu is better. And don't forget Torres is 29 in a few months too and his first touch seems to have reached sub-Dzeko levels. Speaking of whom, Dzeko is much better IMO and has scored more goals off the bench (mostly) this season than Torres has as Chelsea's lone man being fed chances by Mata, Hazard, and Oscar.

If we want to upgrade our strike force in the near future, it needs to be a truly high-end striker (Cavani, Falcao) or a really exciting emerging striker (Jovetic, Neymar), not an aging Torres.

Torres is fooked. Plus why let Chelsea make an absolute killing in shirt sales, cos that's what would happen if they signed mario

Chelsea fans would have this in a heartbeat I had a look at a thread on the shed end forum titled "Could Ballotelli be our Cantona" they despise Torres and would probably drive him up here themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.