Tips for blending in with the rags on Saturday

de niro said:
MShaw said:
I'll be going to the swap on Saturday and sitting in the rag end. Just wanted to know everyone's tips for helping me blend in with them?

I've heard the following tips so far;

Speaking in a cockney accent
Bringing a lunchbox complete with prawn sandwiches (obvious one)
Asking the people around you 'who's playing in midfield these days?'
Bring a camera and take a picture everytime the ball comes within 30 yeards of you
Wear a norwich scarf
Have the Multi-Map directions to manchester on your person (from london - optional extra)

any more lads?
its absolutly vital you abuse your own players if you are not winning after 3 minutes, plus if the situation worsens and it gets to 4 minutes call for the managers head.

do this and you'll fit right in.
He's in the Rag end De Niro.

de niro said:
MShaw said:
I'll be going to the swap on Saturday and sitting in the rag end. Just wanted to know everyone's tips for helping me blend in with them?

I've heard the following tips so far;

Speaking in a cockney accent
Bringing a lunchbox complete with prawn sandwiches (obvious one)
Asking the people around you 'who's playing in midfield these days?'
Bring a camera and take a picture everytime the ball comes within 30 yeards of you
Wear a norwich scarf
Have the Multi-Map directions to manchester on your person (from london - optional extra)

any more lads?
its absolutly vital you abuse your own players if you are not winning after 3 minutes, plus if the situation worsens and it gets to 4 minutes call for the managers head.

Sorry, is this you're first time on Bluemoon? Haven't you been calling for your managers head?

friend said:
de niro said:

Sorry, is this you're first time on Bluemoon? Haven't you been calling for your managers head?

the last time i called for the managers head was before he was appointed and that was alan fucking ball.
long before bluemoon i'm afraid.

Numptyed said:
de niro said:

yeh and?
i happend to sit in the rag end once, the stand opposite the dug outs, the fans there were nothing short of a disgrace.the abuse they gave the players and fergie was embarrassing, we were near the front and some players could hear every word.
plastic to the core.

de niro said:
Numptyed said:

yeh and?
i happend to sit in the rag end once, the stand opposite the dug outs, the fans there were nothing short of a disgrace.the abuse they gave the players and fergie was embarrassing, we were near the front and some players could hear every word.
plastic to the core.
Souns like the guy behind where I sit in 104 sometimes ( I have come to the conclusion he's special needs), the south stand it isn't!

Bill, let me hear the Thor-like BOOOOOOMMMM!!!!! of the banhammer.
These rag skiprats are getting tiresome now.
Surely it's about this time they started posing in front of the mirror with a George by Asda goggle coat and a Norwich scarf, tucking their trackie bottoms into their white socks, to 'luk ded ard and av it big style wiv dem berties'

LongsightM13 said:
Bill, let me hear the Thor-like BOOOOOOMMMM!!!!! of the banhammer.
These rag skiprats are getting tiresome now.
Surely it's about this time they started posing in front of the mirror with a George by Asda goggle coat and a Norwich scarf, tucking their trackie bottoms into their white socks, to 'luk ded ard and av it big style wiv dem berties'

ban them? they should be appluaded for giving us such entertainment:)

you must feel a bit sorry for them surely.
i do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.