Titanic

XxRachXx

titanic is still one of my favorite films ... remember watching it with my auntie and we would blub like babies !!!!
film 4 if anyone wants to watch it ;)

Leo dicaprio never fails to impress either ;)

image.png

XxRachXx said:
titanic is still one of my favorite films ... remember watching it with my auntie and we would blub like babies !!!!

Seen it. It sinks at the end.
Sorry if Ive spoiled it for anyone.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
XxRachXx said:

It's a tragedy isnt it !!!

XxRachXx said:
Uncle Wally One Ball said:
XxRachXx said:

It's a tragedy isnt it !!!

It's a tragedy it was ever made, Rach, because it is dire.
Give me one of your low- budget bukkake productions every time, as they always have me reaching for the tissues.

XxRachXx said:

No matter how many times I watch Titanic I'm 100% sure that if they had tried harder, Jack would've fit perfectly fine on that floating headboard.

steviemc said:
XxRachXx said:

No matter how many times I watch Titanic I'm 100% sure that if they had tried harder, Jack would've fit perfectly fine on that floating headboard.

he also wouldn't have died if i had my way !!! she would have<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:03 pm --<br /><br />
mcmanus said:
Bugger off Rachael the original Star Wars is on channel 6.

Boringggggg !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.