Title winning and title losing difference

Some of our fans are starting to remind me of utd fans of old, with their sense of entitlement.
People forget why the prem is the most watched/best/favourite league in the world.
If livarpool win it this year they will be the 5th team to win it in the last 8 years(3 titles for us by the way)
Compare that to the german/italian/French league
There is still a long way to go and I reckon livarpool will be reeled in, not just by us
Or Liverpool (if they win it) being only the 7th team to win it in 28 years

Reality is we can't win it every season, and this is one of them. I get all the positive types saying to be optimistic, we're still in it etc, but it's fantasy talk. Logic says that considering our trajectory and how the Dippers are travelling, it's not happening this season.

At this stage I'll definitely take a cup or two, and hope that we can fluke our way through the knockouts of the CL.

I just feel that David Silva has had one season too many, and coupled with the injuries to Sane and Laporte, our options are limited.
Not sure we can compare it to previous seasons, although we should have done better when Leicester won it
Thought that during the game yesterday, with them being so tightly packed when defending We really missed Leroy for his runs, pulling players out of position to create gaps for others, or for pace on the break, the pace we are breaking at this season is far too pedestrian, it’s one of the main reasons we struggle so much to get in behind teams imo, our current injuries are hurting us big time.

Its fine margins , we have missed so many gilt edged chances this season and then we concede two shots on target in ninety minutes and both of them go in , it happens too many times to be unlucky. If we keep on doing this we will be punished in the later stages of the Champs league , harking back to last season and Kun's penalty miss in the 1st leg against Spuds ultimately cost us the tie, Would Ronaldo of missed that pen for Madrid or Juventus ? or Messi miss a big penalty for Barca ? or even Bayern missing a big penalty , it just doesnt happen. Fine margins indeed , we need to take our chances in the Champs league if we are going to win it and it also applies to the premier league , only one game we barely deserved to lose this season was Norwich the rest of the games in which we have dropped points we missed a boat load of chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.