titus bramble arrested.

A A

Anonymous

suspected of sexual assault and possesion of a class A drug.

not if i've been beaten to the post, if so just merge mods :).

I always thought the opposite, that Bramble would be a rape victim, after all the times he's been fucked by attacking players.

So he actually got near someone with a tackle!?

If this gets to court you can guarantee that his defence will be shit

This was a week ago.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wear-11387989" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wear-11387989</a>

Sunderland's Titus Bramble arrested over rape claim

Titus Bramble has also played for Newcastle and Wigan
Sunderland footballer Titus Bramble has been arrested on suspicion of raping a woman in a Newcastle hotel.

The Premier League defender and his brother, Tesfaye Bramble, were arrested at the Vermont Hotel early on Wednesday and are being questioned by detectives.

The 29-year-old was arrested after a call was made to the police by a 19-year-old woman.

Niall Quinn, chairman of Sunderland Football Club said Bramble "categorically refutes" the allegation.

He added that the defender has the backing of everyone at the club.

Quinn said in a club statement: "This has been a very difficult day for everyone at the football club, no one more so than Titus, who categorically refutes the allegations that have been made against him."

International footballer
Bramble joined the club from Wigan in the summer.

A spokesman for Northumbria Police said two men, aged 29 and 30, were arrested on suspicion of rape.

Bramble, a former England Under-21 team member, has also played for Newcastle United and Ipswich.

His brother has played international football for Montserrat and played in the Football League for Southend United and Stockport County.

He most recently played non-league football for Felixstowe and Walton United.

Edit: No it wasn't it was a year and a week ago. Go on, call me a cock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.