To quote JM

sponge said:
If you look at all my posts , which u haven't obviously you will see iam not 1 bit guilty but for him to categorize eveyone over a coupe of wankers shows who arse u r licking.....he called u a f***ing idiot also if u read it right and ur backing him up...whos the guilty one now.....read my posts b4 u even think about getting back to me....

I didn't bother reading any of your posts.

If you've done nothing wrong then my rant wasn't aimed at you so take a pill, kick back, stick on some Stock Aitken and Waterman and have some fun.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos</a>

TheMightyQuinn said:
sponge said:
If you look at all my posts , which u haven't obviously you will see iam not 1 bit guilty but for him to categorize eveyone over a coupe of wankers shows who arse u r licking.....he called u a f***ing idiot also if u read it right and ur backing him up...whos the guilty one now.....read my posts b4 u even think about getting back to me....

If you've done nothing wrong then my rant wasn't aimed at you so take a pill, kick back, stick on some Stock Aitken and Waterman and have some fun.
If ur going to get at people, "Do to them what u wudnt want done to urself" .....TRY DOING THINKS THE ULSTER WAY... you will achieve more respect.....

sponge said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
sponge said:

If ur going to get at people, "Do to them what u wudnt want done to urself" .....TRY DOING THINKS THE ULSTER WAY... you will achieve more respect.....

The Ulster way you say ?......Knee-capping or Baseball Bat....

Ship Of Fools
The human race was dyin' out
Noone left to scream and shout
People walking on the moon
Smog will get you pretty soon

TheMightyQuinn said:
My comments were aimed at the imbeciles that frequent the 'Transfer' sub forum, wind your necks in lads, I'm right.

is it wrong that we are moving forward as a club and have aspirations to sign the best and be the best? Isn't this what we dreamed about in 1997?I know I did. Yes it will have consequences but thats the way it is fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.