To the blues at half time at stoke

It's got to the stage where I just don't bother going down to the concourse at HT at away games any more, it seems to be like that at most aways now. I don't mind lads having a bit of fun among themselves, it's the total lack of consideration for anyone else that pisses me off.

Re: half time at stoke

The beer throwing and jumping about was a good laugh but then the rag envy kicked in and a bin started getting thrown about.

Throwing bottles and ripping the bins out, it was mad.

Everyone was jumping about laughing and singing, I thought it was a good natured laugh until the bin got ripped out. I went back to my seat when that happened.

PistonBlue said:
but went to Villa last year on the train, and was in that big pub with the railings at the front (can't remember the name)

The Cap and Gown I think is what you mean mate.

I seen the bouncing and a bit of bottle throwing before the game,but stayed in my seat at H/T.

You should have seen the state of the train when it pulled into Manchester.

They'd got a load of bags from the shop, passed them round to put on there heads. There was a carriage full of young lads with paper bags on their heads. As we walked down the platform, there were piles of sick all over the place.

to be honest it happens with lots of teams not just city,my brother in law is a stoke fan and ive been a few games with him to watch stoke,NEVER AGAIN
The first game i went with him was stoke away to wigan,the stoke fans were animals,they ran onto the pitch and started fighting with wigan fans, at half time stoke smashed everything up then started fighting with riot police this then carrried on after the game with stoke fans fighting outside the ground.VERY SCARY
I also went down the brittania ground with him when stoke were playing qpr,it wasnt long again before stoke fans treiyd to get on the pitch at the qpr fans then at the final whistle stoke fans ran onto the pitch and attacked the qpr keeper,what a disgrace.
Then as we were walking away from the ground there was a group of around 300 stoke fans hurling bricks bottles and ripping down fencing trying to get at rangers.
Is all this necessary

and after the game when it went off and city fans were trying to get over the segregation and then fighting with police yesterday was mad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.