To the stupid person who let off the banger

Stretfordian_Blue said:
feedthegoat2009 said:
sunderland fans can fook off i nearly got twated,
And i nearly got stood on by a police horse, and some knob started on us after the game for bumping into him on the way to the coach.

Did you knock fuck out of him?

Blue Blood CTID said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
feedthegoat2009 said:
And i nearly got stood on by a police horse, and some knob started on us after the game for bumping into him on the way to the coach.

Did you knock fuck out of him?
He just ran off and caught up with his mate giving the v's.

feedthegoat2009 said:

There was no problem, mate, until some of yours started acting like bell ends.

Saw two of yours knocked clean out.

I don't condone anything like that, no excuses.

But from a logic point of view, it takes two to tango and some of yours were acting up and basically setting their lips up.

The chances of getting a crack outside our ground are around 0.01%, because the daft lads know they'll be lifted straight away and looking at 2 years. So, for something to happen it's usually a spur of the moment thing and not the lads as such - more just normal fellas wound up.

There are daft lads at every club - seen lots of it at Man City over years. One of ours stabbed in the back in the '70s. Seen a black fella running around with a carving knife outside Maine Road. Even later, 97ish, seen yours picking off fans.

Both of the Manchester clubs and both Liverpool clubs always have a gobby element who come to Sunderland and after the match basically make a nuisance of themselves.

I think by and large you'll find Sunderland fans actually quite like Man City. Similar to us in that both have a good, loyal following and have had to put up with the taunts of near neighbours for the last 30 odd year. We, of all fans, can empathise with that.

Excuse me, we are not ‘like you’ at all. Sunderland are a downtrodden, no-mark club who will never again achieve anything, with fans who claim to be ‘loyal’ but only turn out for the big games and fall off in huge numbers when they get relegated, who also are generally in bred and can’t talk properly, whilst City and their fans are none of the above.

In the meantime, what the fuck are you doing on this board anyway? Is it because you got a miraculous win yesterday against one of the ‘Big Boys’? Thought so.

Royaloak said:
Excuse me, we are not ‘like you’ at all. Sunderland are a downtrodden, no-mark club who will never again achieve anything, with fans who claim to be ‘loyal’ but only turn out for the big games and fall off in huge numbers when they get relegated, who also are generally in bred and can’t talk properly, whilst City and their fans are none of the above.

In the meantime, what the fuck are you doing on this board anyway? Is it because you got a miraculous win yesterday against one of the ‘Big Boys’? Thought so.

"A downtrodded no-mark club"?

Short memory, mate, eh.

You're starting to sound like your neighbours.

Miraculous? No divine intervention needed, mate. Unless you're referring to Martin O'Neill.

"One of the Big Boys"? You are these days with your pot of gold, but it doesn't make you special in the eyes of football fans who have been going since the '70s.

And, all in all, that post of yours has just made you look a **** of monumental proportions.

Sunderland said:
feedthegoat2009 said:

There was no problem, mate, until some of yours started acting like bell ends.

Saw two of yours knocked clean out.

I don't condone anything like that, no excuses.

But from a logic point of view, it takes two to tango and some of yours were acting up and basically setting their lips up.

The chances of getting a crack outside our ground are around 0.01%, because the daft lads know they'll be lifted straight away and looking at 2 years. So, for something to happen it's usually a spur of the moment thing and not the lads as such - more just normal fellas wound up.

There are daft lads at every club - seen lots of it at Man City over years. One of ours stabbed in the back in the '70s. Seen a black fella running around with a carving knife outside Maine Road. Even later, 97ish, seen yours picking off fans.

Both of the Manchester clubs and both Liverpool clubs always have a gobby element who come to Sunderland and after the match basically make a nuisance of themselves.

I think by and large you'll find Sunderland fans actually quite like Man City. Similar to us in that both have a good, loyal following and have had to put up with the taunts of near neighbours for the last 30 odd year. We, of all fans, can empathise with that.

Sorry mate got to correct you on this one.My lad is 15 years old,and took a load of abuse yesterday just for shouting over to kolo Toure when he was warming up,after leaving the away end i held back for a minute or two to let your fans get passed where we we're outside the turnstiles,your lads we're getting a bit naughty,and i seen stuff chucked over at city fans who we're just stood outside doing nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.