To the stupid person who let off the banger

Sunderland said:
i8rags said:
Sunderland= Geordies with their brains kicked in.

Fuck me. Clearly you have the comedic nous of Bernard Manning.
Not comedy, fact, I lived for nine years in Washington and I can assure you, Sunderland is full of backward twats the like of which you can only imagine.

mancunial said:
Sunderland fans great supporters especially when they were spitting on Peter Reid,

You'll find that was a few pissed up idiots in Belguim - and it was beer thrown at him.

Reidy is a legend up here. And comes back and is made welcome in the pubs around Sunderland and the surrounding areas.

Was once talking to him in the John Gilbert in Worsley, and he had nothing but good things to say about SAFC. I suppose he has the sense to see that a few idiots doesn't equate to 'Sunderland fans'.

There's a kebab house not far from (not the real)Stadium of Light. After the 97 match, (think it was around then, first match in the new stadium ?), we came across it and asked for our meaty treats. In the cold display unit there was not something I wouldn't expect to find in a kebab house. You would usually expect such spicy delights as onion bhaji's, some prepared chicken on skewers or even perhaps some nice samosas. This establishment had fucking crab sticks in theirs, CRAB STICKS.

That there tells me all I need to know about Sunderland.

;-)

i8rags said:
Sunderland said:
i8rags said:
Sunderland= Geordies with their brains kicked in.

Not comedy, fact, I lived for nine years in Washington and I can assure you, Sunderland is full of backward twats the like of which you can only imagine.

Having lived in Manchester, I've seen Broughton, Cheetham Hill, Ancoats, Harpurhey, Newton Heath, South East Manchester etc. It ain't pretty at times.

Personally, would much rather live in a place which has retained its working class roots and has no pretentions of being anything other than a working class Northern town where people like a beer and football.

Maybe you sit in restaurants quaffing rose and eating two inches of pigeon shit in the middle of a plate the size of a small table, and paying nigh on 70 quid for the privilege; give me the working man's club with a pint and a bit of a crack with the lads any day of the week.

Sunderland said:
mancunial said:
Sunderland fans great supporters especially when they were spitting on Peter Reid,

You'll find that was a few pissed up idiots in Belguim - and it was beer thrown at him.

Reidy is a legend up here. And comes back and is made welcome in the pubs around Sunderland and the surrounding areas.

Was once talking to him in the John Gilbert in Worsley, and he had nothing but good things to say about SAFC. I suppose he has the sense to see that a few idiots doesn't equate to 'Sunderland fans'.

Been watching City for 46 years and have never had too much of a problem with Sunderland other than what you got at every ground in the 70s and 80s.Some of the comments on here about Sunderland are the sort I would expect from the knobs in Streford/London etc etc.

Sunderland said:
Royaloak said:
Sunderland are indeed a no-mark down trodden club from a no-mark downtrodden City (I assume that Sunderland is a ‘City’, laughable though it may seem). If Sunderland had been on the receiving end of the good fortune that City have, they would still fail because nobody would want to go there - the place is a shit hole with absolutely nothing to commend it or its people. There is a touch of the ‘scouse’ about the North East in general, but Sunderland in particular - you play the ‘victim’ particularly well.

The fact that Wearsiders are envious of Newcastle says it all. Your fans have been a bunch of cunts since I’ve been going, which dates back to the early 70’s. They are still the same, they were yesterday and will be next year. As for your referral to O’Neill and ‘divine Intervention’, let’s see what it’s like in a season or two, when he’s spent your limited amount of money on shite players and you are languishing in the bottom half of the table - it’s an inevitability. Meanwhile, we’ll look upon Sunderland and their fans as the no-mark, downtrodden shithouses that they are.

Now fuck off back to your own board of in-breds you six fingered idiot.

You're a class act, mate.

I lived in Manchester for about 6 years.

Loved the place. By and large, Mancs are good lads.

I can see that, coming from Sunderland, assuming that you do of course, that you would prefer Manchester - entirely understandable.

The feelings are not mutual I’m afraid. Personally, if and when the jocks get independence, I hope that the North East is ceded to Scotland - that way, we’ll kill two birds with one stone and rid ourselves of two major drains on the UK economy as well as two no-mark football teams.

P.S - Bob Stokoe was a ‘one hit wonder' **** and the Jarrow Marchers were a bunch of work-shy leeches.

Royaloak said:
Sunderland said:
Royaloak said:
Sunderland are indeed a no-mark down trodden club from a no-mark downtrodden City (I assume that Sunderland is a ‘City’, laughable though it may seem). If Sunderland had been on the receiving end of the good fortune that City have, they would still fail because nobody would want to go there - the place is a shit hole with absolutely nothing to commend it or its people. There is a touch of the ‘scouse’ about the North East in general, but Sunderland in particular - you play the ‘victim’ particularly well.

The fact that Wearsiders are envious of Newcastle says it all. Your fans have been a bunch of cunts since I’ve been going, which dates back to the early 70’s. They are still the same, they were yesterday and will be next year. As for your referral to O’Neill and ‘divine Intervention’, let’s see what it’s like in a season or two, when he’s spent your limited amount of money on shite players and you are languishing in the bottom half of the table - it’s an inevitability. Meanwhile, we’ll look upon Sunderland and their fans as the no-mark, downtrodden shithouses that they are.

Now fuck off back to your own board of in-breds you six fingered idiot.

You're a class act, mate.

I lived in Manchester for about 6 years.

Loved the place. By and large, Mancs are good lads.

I can see that, coming from Sunderland, assuming that you do of course, that you would prefer Manchester - entirely understandable.

The feelings are not mutual I’m afraid. Personally, if and when the jocks get independence, I hope that the North East is ceded to Scotland - that way, we’ll kill two birds with one stone and rid ourselves of two major drains on the UK economy as well as two no-mark football teams.

P.S - Bob Stokoe was a ‘one hit wonder' **** and the Jarrow Marchers were a bunch of work-shy leeches.

I'm from Durham, but have a lot of time for Sunderland the city and its people. Made a lot of friendships over the years following the club.

To be honest, mate, you sound like an utter penis; so let's agree to disagree.

Sunderland said:
i8rags said:
Sunderland said:

Having lived in Manchester, I've seen Broughton, Cheetham Hill, Ancoats, Harpurhey, Newton Heath, South East Manchester etc. It ain't pretty at times.

Personally, would much rather live in a place which has retained its working class roots and has no pretentions of being anything other than a working class Northern town where people like a beer and football.

Maybe you sit in restaurants quaffing rose and eating two inches of pigeon shit in the middle of a plate the size of a small table, and paying nigh on 70 quid for the privilege; give me the working man's club with a pint and a bit of a crack with the lads any day of the week.
Non working mans club you mean. It's the inter breeding I can't get my head round.

Sunderland and its fans are getting some unfair, rag-esque comments on here.
Now Middlesbrough fans are a different kettle of fish altogether. Who remembers a cup game, probably around mid-late 90's, when they stormed the North Stand? They were hitting women, children, anything that got in their way basically. Pretty intimidating around the Riverside too, they don't like us for some reason.
Been both grounds and had a decent time at Sunderland, despite losing, but had a shit one at the Riverside. Add to that the cup game I referred to there - fuck Middlesbrough fans.

Tbilisi said:
Sunderland said:
mancunial said:

Been watching City for 46 years and have never had too much of a problem with Sunderland other than what you got at every ground in the 70s and 80s.Some of the comments on here about Sunderland are the sort I would expect from the knobs in Streford/London etc etc.
+1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.