To the stupid person who let off the banger

buzzer1 said:
INLINEFIVE said:
i joined a while back. posted this on another thread but it didn't seem to come up straight away.

100% diehard sunderland but always kept my eye on man city after a spell of work in eccles many (blue) moons ago. i was looked after by a family of blues before i found my own digs.

didn't see any trouble at all as i walked around the opposite side of ground to car. before the game just saw fans mixing and no chew whatsoever, very rarely is.
i hope you go on to win the league and you don't begrudge us our bit of happiness. believe me, we've seen plenty of hurt.

i was at maine road in 1990 for our relegation game. anyone there that day should maybe put some of your newcomer fans right about sunderland's support. out of interest has any team ever taken more to maine road?

all the best and happy new year.

Yes mate, plenty have, i think it was 85ish when Chelsea brought a fkin worrying stack lol, there were fkin millions of em.

All the best man.

where did they go in the ground?
surprised you'd give that many tickets to any away team again. we sold 15,000k never mind the many stragglers.
doubt the police would allow nowadays.

Washington said:
lordloverocket said:
been to sunderland with city 5 times never had any bother not even a bit ov jumpin about shoutin "come on then"!! normally about 6 of us go for a booze in that real shit hole of a boozer in the row of shops over the bit of wasteland near the river.
its probably in my top ten worst dives ive ever been in

as another poster put its normally boro where theres trouble last time i went there the old bill thought it was a film set they even wanted the oaps n kids that had come to watch the blues on video.

as for the cup game in the90's if memory serves me right we lost 1 nil n the major trouble was on & near the curry mile.

was probably the last time that there was fightin on a really big scale at maine rd that i can remember anyway.

The Halfway House.

No row of shops there, it's on the end of houses.

you havent got aclue have you ? 40k when we hadnt won anything for 35 years ? your "wonderfull support "drops by about 20-25k at least.why are you on here anyway? especially after you have just managed to win at HOME,after parking the bus and had two attempts all day (you cant count bent boys cock up)you sad fuckers look like you thought you had won the league at the end.

INLINEFIVE said:
buzzer1 said:
INLINEFIVE said:
i joined a while back. posted this on another thread but it didn't seem to come up straight away.

100% diehard sunderland but always kept my eye on man city after a spell of work in eccles many (blue) moons ago. i was looked after by a family of blues before i found my own digs.

didn't see any trouble at all as i walked around the opposite side of ground to car. before the game just saw fans mixing and no chew whatsoever, very rarely is.
i hope you go on to win the league and you don't begrudge us our bit of happiness. believe me, we've seen plenty of hurt.

i was at maine road in 1990 for our relegation game. anyone there that day should maybe put some of your newcomer fans right about sunderland's support. out of interest has any team ever taken more to maine road?

all the best and happy new year.

Yes mate, plenty have, i think it was 85ish when Chelsea brought a fkin worrying stack lol, there were fkin millions of em.

All the best man.

surprised you'd give that many tickets to any away team again. we sold 15,000k never mind the many stragglers.

They was all over the gaff, i was about 14 at the time and they took over from what i can remember.

Washington said:
Always found the Manchester area sound.

Three great memories of one Whitefield boozer.
Went in years ago on the way home, after a midweek match in Stoke.
Four of us.
Man Utd fans in, after Galatasaray had knocked them out of the CL.
(Before the days when Turkish sides did much).
Grown blokes sitting crying.
We started taking the piss out of them and the 3/4 City fans who were there joined in.
They all fucked-off, in the huff.

A few years later, we were returning from another game.
Tranmere away, IIRC.
Went back to the same boozer, not knowing any other scores.
Lo and behold, the same scenario.
They had been murdered at home off York City.
(They weren't knocked out yet, so weren't crying - although they did, at the away leg).
We aactually got recognised by two of the City blokes that had been in the previous time, and we all started to take the piss out of them again.

A few years later, 1999. we had been promoted at Bury.
I had nothing to do with the minibus we were in. But as fate would have it, the driver drove around looking for a decent pub for a post-match drink. He only pulls up at the same pub (to my amazement).
Goes in and we all have a few beers. Landlord is over the moon with the trade. End up giving us all a lock-in. We spend a fortune and he ends up filling the bar with free shots. Another great midweek night.

I wonder what the circumstances will be, the next time I go to that pub?
Hopefully something else that will piss the Man utd fans off, that would please me.

Great Steak and Kidney Pudding at the chipshop around the corner aswell, BTW. We don't get those at our chippies.
you poor fucker cant imagine life without hollands steak and kidney puds ,my eldest daughter lives in scotland so when we go to see her we take some of the frozen ones for her to remind her of her roots

buzzer1 said:
INLINEFIVE said:
buzzer1 said:

All the best man.

They was all over the gaff, i was about 14 at the time and they took over from what i can remember.

thats amazing, how many did man utd used to bring?

we had the big away section in the kippax, couldn't breath.
we also had the whole platt lane end too.
plus 2k to 3k dotted around.
some said up to 18k, but whichever there was min of 15k.
its on youtube: man city sunderland 1990 for nostalgia.

that chelsea game sounds a bit hairy!!

INLINEFIVE said:
buzzer1 said:
INLINEFIVE said:

thats amazing, how many did man utd used to bring?

we had the big away section in the kippax, couldn't breath.
we also had the whole platt lane end too.
plus 2k to 3k dotted around.
some said up to 18k, but whichever there was min of 15k.
its on youtube: man city sunderland 1990 for nostalgia.

that chelsea game sounds a bit hairy!!

It was hairy alright mate, never seen anything like it, scary times bro.

salford blue 62 said:
you havent got aclue have you ? 40k when we hadnt won anything for 35 years ? your "wonderfull support "drops by about 20-25k at least.why are you on here anyway? especially after you have just managed to win at HOME,after parking the bus and had two attempts all day (you cant count bent boys cock up)you sad fuckers look like you thought you had won the league at the end.
You sound like a real nice person.
Actually, you sound retarded.

Are you by any chance related to the nutter who shot that Indian geezer.
If not, you probably piss in the same pot.

You fucking arsehole.

been to Sunderland 5 or 6 times and never had any trouble and drink with there fans before the game,great set of lads.

nice reply,do you often use the word retarded ?
why would you think that anyway,because we both live in salford,im sure washington is a lovely place to grow up in,im actually married to a half indian woman with two grown up girls.why are you on here again ? your reply didnt give a very well balanced answerto my remarks,did it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.