To the stupid person who let off the banger

Ha'Way Lads said:
Please can you tell me when Brum beat SAFC 5-0?
He's referring to last season when we were playing Utd at Wembley you were playing Birmingham. You got beat 2-0.

No point trying to generalise about a handful of supporters

i joined a while back. posted this on another thread but it didn't seem to come up straight away.

100% diehard sunderland but always kept my eye on man city after a spell of work in eccles many (blue) moons ago. i was looked after by a family of blues before i found my own digs.

didn't see any trouble at all as i walked around the opposite side of ground to car. before the game just saw fans mixing and no chew whatsoever, very rarely is.
i hope you go on to win the league and you don't begrudge us our bit of happiness. believe me, we've seen plenty of hurt.

i was at maine road in 1990 for our relegation game. anyone there that day should maybe put some of your newcomer fans right about sunderland's support. out of interest has any team ever taken more to maine road?

all the best and happy new year.

franksinatra said:
To be honest the sunderland fan seemed pretty fair in everything he said and its good to have rival fans on the board, it certainly makes the board more enjoyable.

Never understand why abuse gets personal about the area we live in, jobs ets Particulraly as manchester is afr from perfect.
Second line pretty much sums it up.
Slagging Sunderland (the city) off is pretty much pointless anyway.
Not much more than 25-30% of the fans come from there.

I'd rather live in Manchester than Sunderland.
But I'd rather live in Durham than Manchester.

Marvin said:
Ha'Way Lads said:
Please can you tell me when Brum beat SAFC 5-0?
He's referring to last season when we were playing Utd at Wembley you were playing Birmingham. You got beat 2-0.

No point trying to generalise about a handful of supporters

Seems strange pointing out 5-0 though eh?

Every club has a handful of flidds who gloat other fans about winning. The majority of supporters are hard working, normal people (SAFC and MCFC alike).

All the best.

INLINEFIVE said:
i joined a while back. posted this on another thread but it didn't seem to come up straight away.

100% diehard sunderland but always kept my eye on man city after a spell of work in eccles many (blue) moons ago. i was looked after by a family of blues before i found my own digs.

didn't see any trouble at all as i walked around the opposite side of ground to car. before the game just saw fans mixing and no chew whatsoever, very rarely is.
i hope you go on to win the league and you don't begrudge us our bit of happiness. believe me, we've seen plenty of hurt.

i was at maine road in 1990 for our relegation game. anyone there that day should maybe put some of your newcomer fans right about sunderland's support. out of interest has any team ever taken more to maine road?

all the best and happy new year.

What a day, I was only a bairn (14) but can remember it like yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.