To the stupid person who let off the banger

Sunderland said:
SXBLUE said:
That relegation game v Sunderland i seem to remember one pissed up Sunderland fan walking into the back of the Kippax midway thru in his shirt !! Police moved him on !
Also met a few of theres before and sound lads unlike boro.

That 90/91 match. We were originally given 10,000 tickets. Then another 2,000. At the most we had a couple of hundred in your end. So I'd make that just over 12,000..

That's more like it. The other lad had it up to 18k and growing! You had loads in The Kippax when you played us in the Cup in 73.

Sky Blue said:
Sunderland said:
SXBLUE said:
That relegation game v Sunderland i seem to remember one pissed up Sunderland fan walking into the back of the Kippax midway thru in his shirt !! Police moved him on !
Also met a few of theres before and sound lads unlike boro.

That 90/91 match. We were originally given 10,000 tickets. Then another 2,000. At the most we had a couple of hundred in your end. So I'd make that just over 12,000..

That's more like it. The other lad had it up to 18k and growing! You had loads in The Kippax when you played us in the Cup in 73.

definately not growing over 18k. numbers always reported as 15k minimum.
we sold 15k. there was more than a couple of hundred mixed in as i'm sure every city fan on here knows. i know the police let as many more into the ends as they could to keep them off the streets but there was still loads left outside.

believe what you want. i'll say we took only 2,000 and stayed up if it makes people happy.

INLINEFIVE said:
Sky Blue said:
Sunderland said:

we sold 15k. there was more than a couple of hundred mixed in as i'm sure every city fan on here knows. i know the police let as many more into the ends as they could to keep them off the streets but there was still loads left outside.

believe what you want. i'll say we took only 2,000 and stayed up if it makes people happy.

It does'nt matter now mate, you got lucky yesterday and every blue was fkin gutted, if it was you with all this cash you would be fkin pissed off that you were'nt battering and winnin agianst teams like you, yes like you and with a few first teamers missing and an irish lad straight fron THAT league. However EVERY club has it's pricks and we have many of them, so well done to you and all the best for the future, good luck man.

buzzer1 said:
INLINEFIVE said:
Sky Blue said:

It does'nt matter now mate, you got lucky yesterday and every blue was fkin gutted, if it was you with all this cash you would be fkin pissed off that you were'nt battering and winnin agianst teams like you, yes like you and with a few first teamers missing and an irish lad straight fron THAT league. However EVERY club has it's pricks and we have many of them, so well done to you and all the best for the future, good luck man.

was at the match and from a neutral point of view (in relation to winning the league) city created enough half chances to win 10 games. not too many out and out clear chances but didn't get any lucky bounces and considering how much the ball was zipping around our box thats surprising.

you sometimes get games like that in a season where nothing goes right and frustration set in. maybe the consolation is it wasn't against another contender as that would have done even more damage.
on another day you would have won and it doesn't take me to say we nicked it.

out of all the teams in the race i hope city do it. definately not for the sky brigade or your new found fans, but for the thousands who've watched home and away over the decades through thick and thin. they are the ones who deserve it and i hope get to enjoy it as much as we would.

INLINEFIVE said:
buzzer1 said:
INLINEFIVE said:

was at the match and from a neutral point of view (in relation to winning the league) city created enough half chances to win 10 games. not too many out and out clear chances but didn't get any lucky bounces and considering how much the ball was zipping around our box thats surprising.

you sometimes get games like that in a season where nothing goes right and frustration set in. maybe the consolation is it wasn't against another contender as that would have done even more damage.
on another day you would have won and it doesn't take me to say we nicked it.

out of all the teams in the race i hope city do it. definately not for the sky brigade or your new found fans, but for the thousands who've watched home and away over the decades through thick and thin. they are the ones who deserve it and i hope get to enjoy it as much as we would.

Ditto and kudos bro.

salford blue 62 said:
you havent got aclue have you ? 40k when we hadnt won anything for 35 years ? your "wonderfull support "drops by about 20-25k at least.why are you on here anyway? especially after you have just managed to win at HOME,after parking the bus and had two attempts all day (you cant count bent boys cock up)you sad fuckers look like you thought you had won the league at the end.
We haven't won anything for 35 years yet our average home attendance has been 40k for the last 4 years. In the championship we average about 32k. I'd suggest that is very similar to what City would get in a similar situation. Fucking spelk.

SAFCadam said:
salford blue 62 said:
you havent got aclue have you ? 40k when we hadnt won anything for 35 years ? your "wonderfull support "drops by about 20-25k at least.why are you on here anyway? especially after you have just managed to win at HOME,after parking the bus and had two attempts all day (you cant count bent boys cock up)you sad fuckers look like you thought you had won the league at the end.
We haven't won anything for 35 years yet our average home attendance has been 40k for the last 4 years. In the championship we average about 32k. I'd suggest that is very similar to what City would get in a similar situation. Fucking spelk.

Mate, chillout man, who gives a fuk, your a twat for 90 mins and after that we'll have a pint and some craic, even if there is just one of you in a crowd of a 100,000 of us,you are still a twat, but we'll have a knees up afterwards and a party,then you become an untwat lol. Chillout and happy new year.

SAFCadam said:
salford blue 62 said:

calm yerself down chap. there's plenty of city on here who've been around for decades. they know sunderlands got good support and vice versa.

Sunderland said:
i8rags said:
Sunderland= Geordies with their brains kicked in.

Fuck me. Clearly you have the comedic nous of Bernard Manning.

Your first names not Paul is it?

I used to know a Sunderland fan called Paul who lived in Manchester in the 80's / early 90's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.