To the stupid person who let off the banger

INLINEFIVE said:
robsta said:
Up until a few weeks ago he worked at Frankie & Benny's but he was always getting put on 12 hour shifts and finishing after midnight. So he kacked that and got a job at Iceland. Similar money and hours are more sociable. It was his Iceland fleece that did the trick.

ah right, thought he might have worked in a bar/club but remember it was a daytime kickoff.
i might of known him or at least where he worked.
it's normally not too bad as long as you don't wear black and white on derby day but if he's at uni he must be clever enough to know that already.

Ha ha well even if he hadn't made it to Uni I think I've taught him enough to know not to do that. He does tend to wear his City togs around town though but has only ever got stick of mackem united fans.

franksinatra said:
INLINEFIVE said:
franksinatra said:
The exact numbers is not so important anyway, and a statistic nobody would be able to prove either way. What we can agree on it was a fantastic following.

If I remember rightly it was fancy dress day for your lot aswell. Strange day I really wanted to win to finish above United but part of me was sad that we sent Sunderland down. As we were a yo yo club at that time we could certainly empathise.

fancy dress, you cheeky manc? they were my best togs!!!!!
with the numbers your right, who's to say. i'll promise there was 15k minimum and leave the remainder to legend. it was a sad day for us.
one day we might lift a trophy and i hope all the city fans who shared that day will remember us with a fond smile!!!

So you always dress like Fred Flinstone then? Regardless of what some say, I wouldnt begrudge clubs like Sunderland, West Ham, Derby their day in the sun. Maybe with MON that could become a possibility as he is a top class manager and is a fantastic acquisition by the club. Without being disrespectful he should have really been competing for the top jobs at Chelsea, Pool with his track record in the premier league. So its definitely a feather in the cap.

to be honest its barney rubble though the day. i only wear my fred flintstone on a hot date and job interviews.
hope you're right with MON. this time next year rodney you could be watching ac milan v sunderland at the san siro.
yabadabadoo

INLINEFIVE said:
franksinatra said:
INLINEFIVE said:
fancy dress, you cheeky manc? they were my best togs!!!!!
with the numbers your right, who's to say. i'll promise there was 15k minimum and leave the remainder to legend. it was a sad day for us.
one day we might lift a trophy and i hope all the city fans who shared that day will remember us with a fond smile!!!

So you always dress like Fred Flinstone then? Regardless of what some say, I wouldnt begrudge clubs like Sunderland, West Ham, Derby their day in the sun. Maybe with MON that could become a possibility as he is a top class manager and is a fantastic acquisition by the club. Without being disrespectful he should have really been competing for the top jobs at Chelsea, Pool with his track record in the premier league. So its definitely a feather in the cap.

to be honest its barney rubble though the day. i only wear my fred flintstone on a hot date and job interviews.
hope you're right with MON. this time next year rodney you could be watching ac milan v sunderland at the san siro.
yabadabadoo

And I bet you still wouldnt celebrate as much as when you beat the mighty Man City :-)

SAFCadam said:
salford blue 62 said:
fuck me have i logged on to a sunderland site by mistake ? as royal oak said if you go down again the stadium of light(what a fucking laugh that is!)will be half empty again.now jog on sonny.
Such a stupid comment.

I've been to Man City away (in recent years) where you've had gates around the 40k mark.

You only started selling out week in week out when you assembled the greatest team in the history of the premier league. Whoop-de-do.

Dont agree with some of the things said but you are WRONG. We average 300 more now than we did in 03, yes a huge three fucking hundred. Those 300 glory hunting cunts.

Out of interest over the past few years why have Sunderland fans sung Utd songs at our ground. I may be wrong but im also 99% sure when you drew 2.2 at OT a few years back Blue Moon was being sung.

Edit. Also sang YNWA at OT

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Avj2zmEUo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Pathetic club

franksinatra said:
INLINEFIVE said:
franksinatra said:

yabadabadoo

And I bet you still wouldnt celebrate as much as when you beat the mighty Man City :-)

i think it was more relief than celebration.
hopefully we can do you a few favours along the way to make up.

RyantheBlue said:
Stewards were a joke, I got cracked in the back of the head right on the right hand side of our allocation for shouting across to the Sunderland fans, who were giving their fair share of abuse.

Sunderland fans seemed fine before the game, decent enough lads, and typical response from a couple of fans after beating us in the last minute, so no complaints about that. I heard the banger but never saw the police horse, as soon as I saw police horses I ran off, I'm actually terrified of them LOL!
gettin abit rowdy are we ry ry

I was aorund where that banger went of after the game and that copper had it coming to him. There where about 15 people stood at the top of the gap's around the down the sie of the coach and that copper said " if you donot move I am coming down there with my house" and there was no need to say and started moving towards the gap with his house. And I am so 17 and a small that so I would of proabley got stapped on if he did. However after that banger was throw he Fucked right off and the Sunderland fans were get a bit to close to us and it clear the area. The policeing at away ground to shit compared to it at are ground so we have to do something at it's much better then fighting so stop complaning.

RyantheBlue said:
collie41 said:
RyantheBlue said:
Stewards were a joke, I got cracked in the back of the head right on the right hand side of our allocation for shouting across to the Sunderland fans, who were giving their fair share of abuse.

Sunderland fans seemed fine before the game, decent enough lads, and typical response from a couple of fans after beating us in the last minute, so no complaints about that. I heard the banger but never saw the police horse, as soon as I saw police horses I ran off, I'm actually terrified of them LOL!

I remember as a kid, away at Blackburn(we went top of the 2nd div with the win) about 84/85ish, 2 turnstiles for 10000 away fans and queing up outside(20 mins into the game) got bit by a horse not nice! At least i thought i'd been bit but on reflection it probably just put me in line with it's teeth! LOL

At Arsenal away earlier this season, when City fans were winding up the Arsenal fans, bloody felt sort of a weight just fall on my league, horse had stood on my ankle, hurt like fuck. I've never liked them but now it's extended to fear ;)
Was that you? If it's the same guy I was thinking of I was asking if you were alright before a copper pushed me back saying to ignore you or you'll play up even more! Hahaha.

Found Sunderland fans helpful before the match telling us the best route to the ground and someone saying he hoped we won the league. But afterwards they were complete wankers walking past us and shouting abuse as we just stood there. they then started singing "youll never be united" so i sang it back. The expressions i got back somehow indicated to me that they didnt get it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.