Toast

Ladies, Gentlemen, and people of other genders, please be upstanding. The toast is Sir Sergio Aguero, record goalscorer.

toast is a bastard with a hyper sensitive smoke alarm in the building. You come in late - everyone's asleep, you fancy a slice or two, you put it in the toaster and ........EVERYBODY UP !!

Get yourself a cheap shower cap and just pop it over the smoke alarm beforehand. I love my toast burnt with peanut butter and always pop the cap on before hand. I used to be a manager in a KwikSave and was making my toast on my break, forgot about it and set the alarms off. Store was evacuated and I got a bollocking. 2 days later I did it again! Got a written warning and now I never forget the shower cap :-)

Get yourself a cheap shower cap and just pop it over the smoke alarm beforehand. I love my toast burnt with peanut butter and always pop the cap on before hand. I used to be a manager in a KwikSave and was making my toast on my break, forgot about it and set the alarms off. Store was evacuated and I got a bollocking. 2 days later I did it again! Got a written warning and now I never forget the shower cap :-)

we often visit a caravan park full of static homes - no need for an alarm as smoke alarms go off at regular intervals in the morning. You hear the 1st - look at your watch and decide how long you are going to lie in............its like a snooze function on the smoke alarms lol

we often visit a caravan park full of static homes - no need for an alarm as smoke alarms go off at regular intervals in the morning. You hear the 1st - look at your watch and decide how long you are going to lie in............its like a snooze function on the smoke alarms lol

See, not only has toast got infinite culinary options , it's versatile too..!

Who needs a cockerell on a caravan site first thing in the morning eh..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.