Toast

Toast with peanut butter (smooth or crunchy) is one of the great inventions of the modern era.

I bought some of the marmite peanut butter today. Big fan of PB, ambivalent towards marmite, wondering if it will convert me.

It goes cold too quick unless you put beans on it
Sacre blue! Beans should always be alongside NOT ON the toast. Beware soggy bottom.
To keep toast relatively warm: 1. Warm the plate.
2. Leave second piece in the toaster and use warm up function.
Can't believe this: 5:30 am and I'm posting crap about toast. Next, see my exciting views on laying the table.

Sacre blue! Beans should always be alongside NOT ON the toast. Beware soggy bottom.
To keep toast relatively warm: 1. Warm the plate.
2. Leave second piece in the toaster and use warm up function.
Can't believe this: 5:30 am and I'm posting crap about toast. Next, see my exciting views on laying the table.
Are you sure? If the meal is beans and toast then the beans can be alongside the toast, but if the meal is beans on toast then the beans should be on the toast, not on the side of the toast.

5 pages on toast (this is not a meal option btw), this has potentially has got the chance to be my best ever thread ffs.. Haha..!

I've been working on a few more ideas that I might float in the coming days including ..

What's your favourite colour of sock?

How long can you hold your breath for?

Why does it matter what setting the washing machine is on so long as it's going round washing the clothes ffs? (bit edgey this one as I will be toast if the wife reads it! )

Carrots, are they really good for your eyesight, enabling you to see in the dark.. If so why do 1000's of rabbits get run over at night ffs?

Right, off for my tea and toast before facing the drudgery of the commute to work..!

5 pages on toast (this is not a meal option btw), this has potentially has got the chance to be my best ever thread ffs.. Haha..!

I've been working on a few more ideas that I might float in the coming days including ..

What's your favourite colour of sock?

How long can you hold your breath for?

Why does it matter what setting the washing machine is on so long as it's going round washing the clothes ffs? (bit edgey this one as I will be toast if the wife reads it! )

Carrots, are they really good for your eyesight, enabling you to see in the dark.. If so why do 1000's of rabbits get run over at night ffs?

Right, off for my tea and toast before facing the drudgery of the commute to work..!
I have both a dishwasher and a washing machine with umpteen settings. Makes no difference whatsoever.

I have both a dishwasher and a washing machine with umpteen settings. Makes no difference whatsoever.
Carrots do not help you see in the dark. In WW2, the Germans were puzzled how British fighters could find their bombers at will, even in the dark. The secret was the invention of radar. To cover this up, we put out a story about carrots helping you see in the dark and appealing to ppl to grow more to help our pilots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.