Today’s US police shooting of an unarmed person thread

First of all, the bloke on the mobility might have just absent mindedly forgotten to pay for the items. It can happen.
Secondly, even if he had stolen something, it's shameful that someone should have to resort to theft to find a way to support himself.
Finally the copper should rot in jail, he's just a murderer.

Protect and serve? A joke imo.

If the story is to be believed I don’t think he absently minded to forget - the story goes he was asked to provide proof of purchase for a toolbox in Walmart and pulled a knife saying “here’s your receipt” which I thought was pretty funny.

The guy who shot him dead (8 times over) was actually an off duty dibble who was working a second job as security at Walmart. He was also armed with a taser but didn’t feel it was safe to deploy (obviously far safer for the victim to shoot him dead). According to his solicitor he had run out of non-lethal options - although I’m inclined to think not shooting him over a fucking toolbox was still an available option up until the point it wasn’t.

The other person who shot him dead for the 9th time was on duty and responding to a call for back up from John Wayne.

If the story is to be believed I don’t think he absently minded to forget - the story goes he was asked to provide proof of purchase for a toolbox in Walmart and pulled a knife saying “here’s your receipt” which I thought was pretty funny.

The guy who shot him dead (8 times over) was actually an off duty dibble who was working a second job as security at Walmart. He was also armed with a taser but didn’t feel it was safe to deploy (obviously far safer for the victim to shoot him dead). According to his solicitor he had run out of non-lethal options - although I’m inclined to think not shooting him over a fucking toolbox was still an available option up until the point it wasn’t.

The other person who shot him dead for the 9th time was on duty and responding to a call for back up from John Wayne.
You can see in the video it was the same bloke who shot him 9 times, no one else?

So, the guy was a thief who pulls knives on people when challenged. So in other words a piece of shit. These rats end up dead because they commit crime in a country where the cops are trigger happy to say the least. Buy a ticket take your chance. The cops shouldn’t have shot him though. That was extraordinarily over the top. Tipping his scooter over would have done the job.

Watch this and you will see why US police are so unhinged, they are trained to act like they are always in extreme danger, as though they are in a warzone where any citizen could be the enemy.

Well I mean it IS the 25th most dangerous job in the US (behind such deadly occupations as Landscaper and Farming Supervisor).

Is it any wonder they react so badly to everything given how dangerous it is wearing blue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.