Today’s US police shooting of an unarmed person thread

Sad stuff, but he was armed wasn't he? So it doesn't really belong in this thread
No he wasn't armed. He was running away, he stopped the police told him to put his hands up and turn round. He did and he was shot once in the chest.

No he wasn't armed. He was running away, he stopped the police told him to put his hands up and turn round. He did and he was shot once in the chest.
He definitely wasn’t armed when he was shot but they’re saying there’s video evidence to show he had a gun and he chucked it behind the fence seconds before being shot.

He was armed he had thrown the gun away but the policeman hasn't seen it. The policeman then has a split second decision- shoot or let him possibly shoot me.
Not in the same league as recent US police misdemeanours.

But he threw it away surreptitiously during the chase and the cop couldn't have seen him do it.
He was unarmed and posing zero threat at the time he was shot, and I'm not even certain the copper even knew he had a gun in the first place

I believe the officer negligently discharged his firearm and no doubt it will ge covered up.

But he threw it away surreptitiously during the chase and the cop couldn't have seen him do it.
So what was the plan when he said "put your hands up" then? I'm gonna chase after this person because they've got a gun. Oh, he's stopped. Put your hands up. Oh shit, he might still have that gun. Better shoot him just in case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.