todays games

marco

a home win for stoke would be nice against spurs ,cant see arsenal droping points ,but wigan might bounce back with a win against chelsea who i think lost there last year

Wigan haven't got a chance against Chelsea IMO. Especially when you consider that Blackpool rolled them over last week at the JJB. I've stuck a couple of quid on Drogba to get two or more because the odds were so shit on 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 and 6-0.

Spurs to lose would be nice.

just done my Super 6

Arsenal to win, Birmingham and Blackburn to draw, Everton to win, Stoke to win, Sunderland to win, West Ham to win

Chelsea will win EASY didnt they thump wigan 8-0 last season? can see something like that again & i hope it happens as i have them to win the league again :)

As mentioned in another thread, Spurs are beginning to develop the luck of a top team. Their goal literally smacked Bale in the face and rebounded into Stoke's net.

As I type that, 1-1! Fuller.

I think Wigan are in for a longgggggggggg season, I can see Chelsea scoring 4 or 5 easily today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.