Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

Christ there are some odd city fans.

We’ve won a title and a harmless pitch invasions which show a bit of passion for the feat has caused no problems. I don’t want us to end up like United where we just politely clap at the end of the season for five minutes and then go home.

Get a grip, nobody was harmed and the Premier league loves it as it shows a bit of passion. Makes our league great!

Wigan was meant to be harmless. We aren't the FA's favourite club.

Christ there are some odd city fans.

We’ve won a title and a harmless pitch invasions which show a bit of passion for the feat has caused no problems. I don’t want us to end up like United where we just politely clap at the end of the season for five minutes and then go home.

Get a grip, nobody was harmed and the Premier league loves it as it shows a bit of passion. Makes our league great!

thats one of the best bits about our fans. we arent like other top teams fans. we have a bit of passion and celebrate properly

I was a bit frustrated about the pitch invasion as it wasn’t like we won the league today. I thought with it being the first home game since winning the title the players would have done a mini lap of honour/clap in the middle so the fans could show their appreciation (yes I know this will be done at the Huddersfield) and show their appreciation for today’s brilliant performance. Have no problem with pitch invasions generally but just wasn’t expecting one today.

Disappointed with the pitch invasion. Yes it was good humoured but the FA are just gagging to hit us with a massive punishment.
We didn’t confront any players, we didn’t confront the away fans... most will happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.