Today's shooting in America thread

Shooting at Mayfair Mall in Milwaukee suburbs, no motive known atm & shooter apparently still at large - at least 8 wounded. Same mall where white officer had killed a black teenager months earlier and had been the site of BLM protests this year

Spent many an afternoon in that mall, hits close to home
I thought you were Spanish
Then you said you were Swiss
Now you're living in the English speaking canton in Milwaukee?

Confused of Cledford

Now, I'm wondering whether this is that type of film that gives people ideas!

Probably not, at the end of the day it’s a revenge movie, which is nothing new, using the problems in the states as a new angle. Following much publicised events, like terrorism for an example, the film industry use them to tell the same stories with a different back drop.

But like any film involving violence there is always a chance someone would use it as an excuse for actions they would have carried out anyway. It will do well to add anything new beyond the usual injustice, revenge, eye for an eye makes everyone blind conclusion.

The trailer looks good though, standard revenge action film or something more? We shall see.

Not shooting anyone today... we're gung-ho for blowing up RV's in metropolitan areas though.
There were, apparently, shots fired before that.

I am going to guess -- just a completely wild, based on nothing guess -- this was an elaborate suicide attempt by someone who wanted to make sure she/he was remembered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.