Today's shooting in America thread

16th March - NRA brags very publicly about striking down Boulder, Colorado assault rifle ban on the 12th

17th March - Colorado shooter buys his assault rifle

22nd March - 10 people murdered.

Hopefully the obvious correlation in this case will carry some weight in the minds of Americans.

It was American`s that listened for over 4 years to the orange oaf lie out of his back teeth and yet over 80,000,000 voted for him in an election.

We've lost a year of shootings, we're merely making up for lost time
No matter which party is in administration their will always be mass shootings in the US long after all of us can no longer get on a device and post about it just like their will be other crimes committed in the US that bring attention to mans inhumanity to man.

When i moved to the US in 2011, I couldn't open a bank account in my own name until I had US government issued ID (which I received 11 months later when I passed my Massachusetts drivers licence).
Yet after 90 days of living in Massachusetts I qualified to buy a gun!
It is easier to buy a gun than it is to open a bank account!

When i moved to the US in 2011, I couldn't open a bank account in my own name until I had US government issued ID (which I received 11 months later when I passed my Massachusetts drivers licence).
Yet after 90 days of living in Massachusetts I qualified to buy a gun!
It is easier to buy a gun than it is to open a bank account!
I guess the 2nd was introduced before accounts became popular.

In 1791 most citizens kept their money under the floor boards and shot anybody who tried to get at it.

Note to any 'roving gangs' targeting Lindsay Graham's house, he's got a gun (probably doesn't know how to use it but let's not take chances) send two lads to flank him and put a bullet in the back of his head while he's facing front and centre. Not necessary to kill the rest of the family if they're unarmed and surrender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.