Today's shooting in America thread

It gets better....

It's being reported that there will be strict prohibitions on carrying firearms at this convention and I know that has also been the case for at least one in the past. The inalienable right to bear arms unless it involves potential loss to us and ours, as for the rest of you, you can all fuck off and be slaughtered. The leadership of the NRA is evil.
And corrupt.

NRA lawsuit: who are the four leaders accused of corruption? | NRA | The Guardian

Once again children pay the price of abject cowardice of the political class. Shameful. I watched that piece of shit Cruz trying to justify doing nothing and felt sick to my stomach.
Perfectly fine dictating what women are allowed to do with their own bodies though, even if it would result in the death of the woman.

Every single one of the victims families in every single one of these shootings should be able to take the gun manufacturers and the nra to court for damages /compensation. The American govn should allow for that and make it possible everytime there is a mass shooting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.