Today's shooting in America thread

When i moved to the US in 2011, I couldn't open a bank account in my own name until I had US government issued ID (which I received 11 months later when I passed my Massachusetts drivers licence).
Yet after 90 days of living in Massachusetts I qualified to buy a gun!
It is easier to buy a gun than it is to open a bank account!
And the morale of the story is
,You should of shot the cunts who wouldn’t open a bank account for you

Note to any 'roving gangs' targeting Lindsay Graham's house, he's got a gun (probably doesn't know how to use it but let's not take chances) send two lads to flank him and put a bullet in the back of his head while he's facing front and centre. Not necessary to kill the rest of the family if they're unarmed and surrender.
Or just sneak in by telling him you have some money to give him, then shoot him while he's lubing up

Just look at this utter cockwomble ordering his morning cappuccino whilst exercising his 2nd Amendment rights ...

Potentially over 100 rounds of ammunition in his 4 guns and 4 spare mags, and the pasty f*cker would probably panic and shoot himself in the leg if anyone started letting rounds off within 100 yds of him.

Just look at this utter cockwomble ordering his morning cappuccino whilst exercising his 2nd Amendment rights ...

Potentially over 100 rounds of ammunition in his 4 guns and 4 spare mags, and the pasty f*cker would probably panic and shoot himself in the leg if anyone started letting rounds off within 100 yds of him.

Haha, that’s me

Y'all-Qaida

I wish I'd thought of that myself.

The guy in that picture above is achieving NOTHING with those holsters. I'm guessing he isn't ambidextrous, so he can only shoot with one hand, one gun at a time. His waist holsters are way too to be able to quickdraw, and cross-drawing pretty much out of the question with a pistol grip facing backwards. The ONLY reason to have leg holsters is to keep a BACKUP weapon out of the way of your primary weapon (usually a rifle).

If those guns are for protection he'd be better off having a single waistband holster and maybe a couple of mag's, because with all that sh*t strapped to him he's certainly not going to able to take cover in a hurry.

I'm guessing they are not for protection and this guy has some sort of inferiority complex.

The guy in that picture above is achieving NOTHING with those holsters. I'm guessing he isn't ambidextrous, so he can only shoot with one hand, one gun at a time. His waist holsters are way too to be able to quickdraw, and cross-drawing pretty much out of the question with a pistol grip facing backwards. The ONLY reason to have leg holsters is to keep a BACKUP weapon out of the way of your primary weapon (usually a rifle).

If those guns are for protection he'd be better off having a single waistband holster and maybe a couple of mag's, because with all that sh*t strapped to him he's certainly not going to able to take cover in a hurry.

I'm guessing they are not for protection and this guy has some sort of inferiority complex.
Or as someone said in the comments, a innie penis lol

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.