Today's shooting in America thread

The guy in that picture above is achieving NOTHING with those holsters. I'm guessing he isn't ambidextrous, so he can only shoot with one hand, one gun at a time. His waist holsters are way too to be able to quickdraw, and cross-drawing pretty much out of the question with a pistol grip facing backwards. The ONLY reason to have leg holsters is to keep a BACKUP weapon out of the way of your primary weapon (usually a rifle).

If those guns are for protection he'd be better off having a single waistband holster and maybe a couple of mag's, because with all that sh*t strapped to him he's certainly not going to able to take cover in a hurry.

I'm guessing they are not for protection and this guy has some sort of inferiority complex.
He's obviously the designated packer. His buddies are at the table with sever munchies. This guy should be applauded for being the responsible one should their group be ambushed on their way home from a bender.

Surprised this thread hasn't been bumped already given yesterday a white Policeman was shot dead by a black gunman.
Are you referring to the Capitol police officer who sadly lost his life?

If so it hasn't yet been reported (as far as I'm aware) how he was killed, other than 'from injuries sustained during the attack'.

Are you referring to the Capitol police officer who sadly lost his life?

If so it hasn't yet been reported (as far as I'm aware) how he was killed, other than 'from injuries sustained during the attack'.

No you are right,it appears he wasnt shot,my mistake......it seems he was mowed down by the suspect,Noah Green,a member of the Nation of Islam.

Maybe it needs a separate thread.

If you want something more 'up to date', how about this...

210402132352-01-adam-toledo-exlarge-169.jpg

The Adam Toledo Shooting...

No you are right,it appears he wasnt shot,my mistake......it seems he was mowed down by the suspect,Noah Green,a member of the Nation of Islam.

Maybe it needs a separate thread.
All a bit weird this one. Seems the attacker may have had serious mental health issues. I'm sure it will all come out in the fulness of time.

No,we dont need/want a competition......it just seems many choose their outrage very carefully where the topic of race/Police are concerned.

Okay, I get that and although you course corrected, you still left false information out there for people to read.

And, yes, I agree it's not a competition. I just posted a factual event that happened.

i watched something on netflix about the flint police, the amount of attacks on police has got them running scared, they pull their guns out now when they didn't used too because of fear, they are getting ambushed in their cars, getting shot at as they drive past, the majority of police are decent im sure it seems a scary place america ,the biggest problem they have is some of the areas are really poor, these seem to be the areas where poor black and brown family's live, are these the places with more police shootings ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.