Todays Team

Dereck Jeffries 3 wd

I realise it is vital to progress to the next round, but I would change the team a little with;
Robinho, Ireland, Richards and SWP not fully fit so my team would be;

Schmeichel,
Zabaleta, Dunne, TBH, Ball,
Weiss, Kompany, Clayton, Garrido
Evans, Sturridge

Subs Hart, Logan, Hamann, Fernandes, Elano, Caicedo and Jo

My thinking is Garrido left sided midfield (balance to that side) Weiss (right winger similar style to sweep) Clayton (up and down centre midfield). This team should be plenty strong enough to see off Forest!

Dereck Jeffries 3 wd said:
I realise it is vital to progress to the next round, but I would change the team a little with;

Schmeichel,
Evans, Sturridge

My thinking is Garrido left sided midfield (balance to that side) Weiss (right winger similar style to sweep) Clayton (up and down centre midfield). This team should be plenty strong enough to see off Forest!

I think that team would struggle against a Forest team for whom this is their cup final. I think City should put out a relatively strong team for the 1st half at least!

before anyone thinks of us putting out a weaker team...2 words...........remember Brighton !

les666 said:
before anyone thinks of us putting out a weaker team...2 words...........remember Brighton !

I was there....strong team needed today.

Thats a shocking team ...............Strongest Possible team should be played end of.

Dereck Jeffries 3 wd said:

Schmeichel,
Evans, Sturridge

Fuck that with our record against lower division clubs strongest team available please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.