Toe nail removal surgery

purplenose

Right anyone had this? Got a dodgy big toe nail that looks like it may have to come off. Not at all happy about the thought but it needs to go. Its a bastard and keeps getting pretty painful and I am hacked off with it but keep putting off sorting it out because I dont fancy the surgery.

So how fucking bad is the procedure and what kind of grief follows.

How long after can you drive and most importantly how long before I am likely to be able to yomp round the Balkans much of which will involve pushing the good lady in a wheelchair?

I had both done on separate occasions many years ago. Ops were fine and hardly any time to recover but unless they have suddenly upped their game, you won’t be getting your toe sucked anytime soon! My toe nails now are
Mingin

I had both done on separate occasions many years ago. Ops were fine and hardly any time to recover but unless they have suddenly upped their game, you won’t be getting your toe sucked anytime soon! My toe nails now are
Mingin

As daft as it sounds the thought of having a weird looking toe minus nail does freak me out a touch as does the bit where they use acid to stop the bugger growing again.

Right anyone had this? Got a dodgy big toe nail that looks like it may have to come off. Not at all happy about the thought but it needs to go. Its a bastard and keeps getting pretty painful and I am hacked off with it but keep putting off sorting it out because I dont fancy the surgery.

So how fucking bad is the procedure and what kind of grief follows.

How long after can you drive and most importantly how long before I am likely to be able to yomp round the Balkans much of which will involve pushing the good lady in a wheelchair?
If you're getting "hacked of" just take a junior hacksaw to your big toe n' saw the dodgy bastard off... At least you won't have to bother cutting the bastard toenail again mate; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.