#together

WNRH

What a load of PR bullshit. Who comes up with this crap?

All these cheesy gimmicks where they get in front of a camera and say shite down it like together we are stronger, together we are louder.

Today together we were a fucking embarrassment and together we have lost the league in the most spineless fashion.

Together my arse.

Bring on next season without all the gimmicks, just do the talking on the fucking pitch.

It'd work quite well if the players showed the same spirit and togetherness they are urging us fans to show.

we never win at home .........................

It could be good if it would true. This team is not together everyone can see. Yeah they make funny stuffs in Inside City vids and thats all.

Yaya said they didnt work well in trainings and then we see a match like today. How much did "the prepare for the next game" work again?
Like we didnt prepare for this on neither...

Forzacitizens said:
i agree, it's shit.

Balotelli's antics aren't exactly good for the brand are they

He's a total waste of time Mario and op your right but the together# wasn't to bad but we are not together are we. My dad said all along you win the title by winning 8nd your last 10 games. Its hard to take but we must learn and start the season again the way we did this season. That team spirit just doesn't seem to be there like it was. Its over now and it was hard to take with a pub full of Scum pub fans but they can all f**k of i am proud of my team and Manchester city something they will never have. One day we will shut them rags up and they won't be sticking around to take it on the chin like us. It will happen

It does come across as though the club are quickly trying to glue us together... they shouldn't be having to do this PR bullshit, it's evident when they do this sort of thing that we are going through a bad time. If the players do their job, the fans make the noise... just like we did at the start of season. Telling the fans to be "Together" isn't going to change the way the players play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.