Tokyo 2020 Olympics/Paralympics

Anyone else noticed that when the medal ceremonies are on, they’ve got the spooky ghost sounds from Alitsair Sims version of A Christmas Carol?

I think that other countries have just caught up, and have applied serious tech which GB were ahead of the curve on - Germany women just obliterated a world record this morning, but GB would have done so as well with their time, I think.

Denmark men smashed the world record a short while ago, and haven't featured in the past at all.

That's definitely part of it. Used to be us and the Aussies then at the world champs we were 7th and they were 5th. We looked ragged though, lost the wheel and expended so much trying to get back on in both races. The women went out way too quick, more to come from them. Men don't look like they'll challenge for gold.

I think that other countries have just caught up, and have applied serious tech which GB were ahead of the curve on - Germany women just obliterated a world record this morning, but GB would have done so as well with their time, I think.

Denmark men smashed the world record a short while ago, and haven't featured in the past at all.
Certainly missing the Brailsford "magic".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.