Tokyo 2020 Olympics/Paralympics

That 400m hurdles race was incredible. Imagine smashing the world record and only getting Silver. Brilliant race.

That 400m hurdles race was incredible. Imagine smashing the world record and only getting Silver. Brilliant race.

Crazy, I just watched that too.
I think that was the 3 fastest runners ever setting their best times in today's race.

Men's 200m semifinals, women's 800 final with 3 GB, women's 200 final to come before 2 pm.

Crazy, I just watched that too.
I think that was the 3 fastest runners ever setting their best times in today's race.

Men's 200m semifinals, women's 800 final with 3 GB, women's 200 final to come before 2 pm.
Yeah fantastic day of athletics over the next few hours. Feels like athletics has taken a real back seat in coverage and also weird finals being in the morning session as well. Maybe the fact GB are not really going to win any medals means the coverage has focussed on other things, but its normally the blue ribbon event of the whole olympics.

Might sneak a medal in the womens 800, Muir maybe a chance of a medal in the 1500, KJT maybe but shes been injured. Other than that i cant really think of anyone.

I don’t see why the individual rider who went straight in the back of Tanfield shouldn’t as an individual be disqualified from the final, even if the team aren’t.

He was the second Danish rider, the first had caught our third rider so therefore won the pursuit technically but as time dictates medal races they cost us the chance of putting a time down.

Our time wouldn't have been good enough for a medal race regardless, but it would only be fair to let us have another ride to see.

The Danes would have made the final.

I don't know why the Dane was whingeing, the price you pay for aerodynamic perfection is not being able to see what is in front of you. And in pursuit, catching the opposition is possible. They clearly didn't expect us to be so shit!

Steve Redgrave (5 golds), Chris Hoy (6 golds), Mo Farah (4 golds) and Jason Kenny (6 golds) were all born on the 23rd of March.

Which is 9 months to the day after June 23rd - International Olympic Day.

Isn't that a wild coincidence?

Yeah fantastic day of athletics over the next few hours. Feels like athletics has taken a real back seat in coverage and also weird finals being in the morning session as well. Maybe the fact GB are not really going to win any medals means the coverage has focussed on other things, but its normally the blue ribbon event of the whole olympics.

Might sneak a medal in the womens 800, Muir maybe a chance of a medal in the 1500, KJT maybe but shes been injured. Other than that i cant really think of anyone.

KJT seems to be injured a lot of the time. Is the Belgian still around?

After that, the odd relay may provide a medal. I agree, not much else that I can think of.

Dont really understand why BBC1 and 5Live cover the same sport at the same time. Any idea how I can keep track of the boxing?
Try hesgoals when the boxing is on.
They have a lot of individual channels on that.

Reactions: ell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.