Tokyo 2020 Olympics/Paralympics

The Danish crash situation is interesting. I mean GB were well out of it but in most other sports causing an accident in that way would get you disqualified.

Dont really understand why BBC1 and 5Live cover the same sport at the same time. Any idea how I can keep track of the boxing?

So because the Danish rider crashed into our rider we don't even get to post a time which could have affected which race we go in?

Incredibly unfair, maybe it was unlikely that we'd make the bronze medal race but the Danes never even allowed us by cleaning out our rider.

The Danish crash situation is interesting. I mean GB were well out of it but in most other sports causing an accident in that way would get you disqualified.
I don’t see why the individual rider who went straight in the back of Tanfield shouldn’t as an individual be disqualified from the final, even if the team aren’t.

I don’t see why the individual rider who went straight in the back of Tanfield shouldn’t as an individual be disqualified from the final, even if the team aren’t.
I think Team GB are citing a precedent from a similar incident. They could easily say "forget it, we were well beat" but then it makes a farce of the rules in the sport. Very tricky situation.

To my mind it's if/when they caught us.

Does banging tyres count or has the rider got to pass one or all of our team.

I'd kick the Danes out for causing a crash but we've still not had a clear run either.

Maybe DQ the Danes and let us ride tomorrow with the final another day surely there's time to do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.