Tom Clancy RIP

discopop

Probably not everybody's cup of tea author wise but he did produce some pretty good books.

I was only digging some out of the loft this weekend just gone to read again.

RIP Tom

corky1970 said:
hes not really dead, hes being held in a section 4 DOD Aon rail gun facility, three members of the elite DARK WIND" seal teams are giving misinformation about his death because he has Nuclear codes and hes better off dead other wise will be hunted by the ALSHAK AHIRA GACKMILLAAA organisation who want to blow up the west

and F15's

n shit

You need to get on the "favourite poet" thread.

You've been torn a new one you ****.

Gutted. I loved the Jack Ryan series, and have listened to the audio book versions countless times. It was because of his books that I desperately wanted to go to Moscow. I'll be there in a few weeks.

Red Storm Rising one of my favourite all time books. Got me back into reading in the 90s read most of his stuff upto Sum of All Fears, can't remember the title of the book were the crashed a Jumbo in the capital building leaving Jack Ryan president but when 9/11 happened it made me think of this book.

Blue Maverick said:
purple trouser Storm Rising one of my favourite all time books. Got me back into reading in the 90s read most of his stuff upto Sum of All Fears, can't remember the title of the book were the crashed a Jumbo in the capital building leaving Jack Ryan president but when 9/11 happened it made me think of this book.

Fixed

Blue Maverick said:
Red Storm Rising one of my favourite all time books. Got me back into reading in the 90s read most of his stuff upto Sum of All Fears, can't remember the title of the book were the crashed a Jumbo in the capital building leaving Jack Ryan president but when 9/11 happened it made me think of this book.

Executive Orders. They were making it into a film, but 9/11 happened and it got scrapped.

On 9/11 all I could think of was this book. Clancy was close with military and intelligence people and they must have dreamt up such a scenario in the realms of "what if".
Then the anthrax attacks started and it just confirmed the books storyline.

I bet there is a Henley Associates in real life too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.