Tom O'Connor Died

FFS how bad is this? Tom O'Connor was funnier and that's saying something
It's not for everyone, but to say o'connor was funnier is a joke in itself.
Stewart has perfected the art of comedy, he has that audience exactly where he wants them. He even splits them up at times, playing them off against each other. I've never seen anyone else pull that off.
The man is up there in my opinion, purely because he writes and narrates so brilliantly.
Tom, as highly regarded as he was amongst his peers, was a club comedian who got lucky and made it on to telly.

It's not for everyone, but to say o'connor was funnier is a joke in itself.
Stewart has perfected the art of comedy, he has that audience exactly where he wants them. He even splits them up at times, playing them off against each other. I've never seen anyone else pull that off.
The man is up there in my opinion, purely because he writes and narrates so brilliantly.
Tom, as highly regarded as he was amongst his peers, was a club comedian who got lucky and made it on to telly.
I just watched that 7 minute clip having never heard of him
Sorry, didn't laugh once.
The sardine thing got extremely tedious.
Came over as a ****.

I just watched that 7 minute clip having never heard of him
Sorry, didn't laugh once.
The sardine thing got extremely tedious.
Came over as a ****.
I think it's more of a 'hipster' thing to 'pretend' to like him. You can spot them a mile away, they usually start a sentence off with: "So, I was reading the Guardian..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.