Tommy Doyle

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by Mad Eyed Screamer, 11 Oct 2016.

1. Clubber

Clubber

Under your bed, playing Monopoly with the Bogeyman
    Did he? All point towards a bright future for the lad.

Like many others, i hope he makes it, but signs look promising and seems he has the talent and just needs him to apply himself like he's currently doing, to get his opportunities.

2. Delphinho

Delphinho

3. ped

ped

well spotted that

4. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

He also has Glyn Pardoe who will not only be passing on his own experience as a (young) player but also as a coach of young players too. Between the club and Glyn he could not be in better hands. I just hope the weight of expectation from the fans isn't something that affects him. We need to allow him to be himself, not the grandson of Mike and Glyn.

5. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

He will be a Manchester City and England player along with Phil Foden.
    Actually, I wouldn't like to say who will be the better player out of the two in the long run - though Tommy is more a box-to-box type and Phil an out and out AM. Both these two are great prospects and both bleed blue, as well as being exceptionally well motivated.

6. doobyedoobye

doobyedoobye

It's a gamechanger to see local lads getting a taste of the first team environment

7. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

It’ll be great. Funny how the ‘City don’t have any English players’ have dried up. These lads are the future.

8. supercity88

supercity88

My cousin was having a bit of a whinge about Foden not coming on against Arsenal but hopefully we can tie the league up with 3 or 4 games left and Foden and some other younger lads can start games. Gives them an excellent opportunity to show their talents and we will be playing teams that are fighting for things so will be tough games and a good learning experience.

Allows Pep to see how ready they are to play at this level.

9. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

I think throwing a lifeline to Toure keeps a bit of dressing room harmony. Good management. Foden will get his chance.

10. Deepest Blue

Deepest Blue

Genuine question.
    Are you prepared to forego breaking the 100 points barrier and guard of honour etc to give the yoof a good run in the team?
    That may be the price we pay.