Tommy Doyle | On loan at Wolves

you know pep rates him haha, what because you’ve heard him say something in a press conference haha

no academy player will break through at city for atleast another 4-6 years IMO maybe even more depending how long pep stays. A good few will get minutes in cup games but that’s it, the rest will be sold on or released.

pep just wants to win the champs league then he’s gone….

sniff…….

you know pep rates him haha, what because you’ve heard him say something in a press conference haha

no academy player will break through at city for atleast another 4-6 years IMO maybe even more depending how long pep stays. A good few will get minutes in cup games but that’s it, the rest will be sold on or released.

he’s been on the bench for us, played games, signed a long term contract. You wouldn’t do those things if you weren’t rated by pep or the club…. Cassel rates him highly aswell.

as I said name the ‘in the know people’ that you supposedly know. Sounds like bs or bitterness to me.

‘no academy player will break through for atleast another 4-6 years’ - absolute rubbish. You sound very bitter about the academy and as others have said suspect

Really want to see Tommy in the first team at some stage.

People need to remember that not everyone is Foden and development is different for each player.

What do people think specifically about the fact it's Hamburg though? Bit gutted it's not a Championship side to be honest.
Think has probably been more thought put into than that.

I said no academy players in the next 4-6 years depending how long pep stays.
Im not saying non aren’t good enough as I know they are. But pep isn’t bothered, his job is to win the champs league then he’s gone believe me

If Pep wins the Champions League this year do you think he'll leave? And if he did leave wouldn't that actually increase the chances of some of our academy players breaking into the first team?

I said no academy players in the next 4-6 years depending how long pep stays.
Im not saying non aren’t good enough as I know they are. But pep isn’t bothered, his job is to win the champs league then he’s gone believe me
Here we go, yet another myth to go with no history, empty seats, Pep is leaving, yawn yawn, yawn

Your academy is so poor youve just signed Ronaldo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.