Tommy Doyle | On loan at Wolves

An unused substitute in yesterday‘s victory over lowly Sandhauasen. Hamburg’s first league win of the season and couldn’t come at a better time, as they travel to Bremen next Saturday night.

he’s been on the bench for us, played games, signed a long term contract. You wouldn’t do those things if you weren’t rated by pep or the club…. Cassel rates him highly aswell.

as I said name the ‘in the know people’ that you supposedly know. Sounds like bs or bitterness to me.

‘no academy player will break through for atleast another 4-6 years’ - absolute rubbish. You sound very bitter about the academy and as others have said suspect
Is Cassel still involved at City?

So the deal to Hamburg had nothing to do with City and was completely engineered by Doyle's agent,while shitting on Huddersfield,behind closed doors?

I find that a bit of a stretch??

Still to make his debut. Hamburg won the Nordderby away to Bremen tonight, 0-2, with both sides having a man sent off, but Doyle remained on the bench.

Hopefully just an aclimatisation/fitness thing.
Hope so. They used their five substitutes last night, so I thought he had a chance of coming on, but no. HSV are at home to second place Nurnberg next Saturday, which will be another tough game, so he may have to be patient.

Not seeming like the Hamburg loan is bearing fruit yet. 3 games so far and 3 unused sub appearances. Was hoping he was going to be a bit of a protagonist there.

Feel unless he gets to start soon he’ll end up falling behind the other prospects.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.