Tomorrow Night Post Game

@Pablo_Zabaleta will be saying a few words on the pitch after the final whistle tommorow #cityvwestbrom

Stick around following the full time whistle tomorrow evening as we bid farewell to Pablo Zabaleta and chat with the man himself! #mcfc

no one can leave early now !

Still tells us nothing though. Immediately after the final whistle or 30 minutes after the final whistle.
Sounds like I'm nit picking but its important they state their intentions because this will affect how many decide to stay

Still tells us nothing though. Immediately after the final whistle or 30 minutes after the final whistle.
Sounds like I'm nit picking but its important they state their intentions because this will affect how many decide to stay

This is right. The game isn't going to finish until nearly 10 pm and public transport is awful at that time as it is. It would probably have been better before the game and a brief wave or something at the end. Aside from Zabba we don't need any other speeches or fanfares we all know it has been a shit season with nothing to celebrate, if we make top four all well and good but that should be a minimum requirement these days.

No need at all to go off the pitch at the final whistle. After we've won Cup Finals at Wembley the players don't go off the pitch and come back on

If we get the right result and performance and we also hear the Goons have got beat it then it will be party time , if we lose or draw and the Goons win then i am afraid it might effect how many decide to stay behind and give Zabs his send off , personally if i had to stay until midnight and walk home , i would for "the man" .

Being told that they are keeping the team on the pitch straight after the final whistle, and straight into post match stuff

Excellent if true. Just hope they make that abundantly clear in advance, otherwise many will have left on or before the final whistle assuming that there would be a 20 min wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.